BY LUVS #23 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1904)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Amy S.
Fernley, NV
Generally, I exclusively cloth diaper but there are a few times when I need to use disposable diapers. Luvs combine a great price and a pretty solid diaper. My only complaint? They stink! Its not an awful stink but its definitely noticeable. Because of the smell, I had to change to a diaper that has less of a perfume smell.
Priscilla Y.
These are great for the price! They aren't my first choice, but when we are low on cash, I buy this brand. Haven't had any problems with leakage--I just notice that we have to change baby more often with this brand. Overall, I recommend!
Sara H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I have 3 children and have almost always used Luvs. I love how they work and the price. I loved them a whole lot more before they changed the designs! The reason I started using them was because they were so plain. Then they changed them to include ugly purple designs. I hate the designs and how they show through clothes.
Kristie C.
Luvs are our favorite diapers! They are comparable to Pampers but so much cheaper. If anyone has a problem with leakage it's probably because your child is in the wrong size.
jessica c.
I personally hate these diapers. When I had my first child I tried all different diapers to see what worked for me. These diapers are super inexpensive compared to others but I would rather pay a few more dollars because these always leaked!
Danielle W.
Holland, OH
We went through multiple brands of diapers with our twin boys and LUVS are the absolutely best value for the price. They are not as soft as others but the babies don't seem to mind. They hold up through the night with very few pee threws.
Annie B.
We received diapers as gifts at our shower so we were able to sample multiple types and brands. These diapers prevent leaks better than another other we tried. Best of all, when we needed to buy them ourselves, they are most affordable!
Bobbie T.
Freeport, IL
I used to love Luvs but they switched something and now they are HORRIBLE! They stink to high heavens and I have more leaks than with any other diaper. Not worth the couple bucks you save because you will be spending that much on laundry
Kristen U.
Conneaut, OH
Really really not a fan. They seem to get wet really fast. They don't absorb as well as other diaper brands. They are definitely more affordable, but you get what you pay for.
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Definitely not a huge fan. Of the three diaper brands I've tried, this is my least favorite. I don't hate them, they are currently what I am using right now, and I would never tell someone not to buy them, but I would definitely recommend huggies and pampers over this brand.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?