BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Angela G.
Salem, CT
We had gotten luvs for our son because they were the cheapest but we had also tried almost every other brand and no brand stood up to luvs. its the cheapest and my son rarely leaks out of them like he does pampers. just great overall diapers!
Stephanie V.
Kissimmee, FL
Luvs is a good brand and the main brand of diapers i buy for my daughter. I wish it held a little more as my daughter would awake in the middle of the night some nights wet through her clothes. It is a great price and i love the designs
Abram D.
Roanoke, VA
This is my favorite brand of diapers. I have tried just about every diaper brand and we've never had any leaks or blowouts like we do with the others. I've used them for both of my children and I will use them for any other children we have.
Emmaleen U.
Love LUVS! lol Why pay more for something the baby is literally going to defecate in? We've had a few blowouts, I have a feeling that would happen no matter what diaper I used so whatever. Good absorbency and great deal if you do Amazon Mom..
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
Theses might be cheaper but they are not the best of quality. I tried these on both my kids but they both kept peeing through them (and yes I was changing them regularly, I just had to change them more than usual when using these diapers.)
Allie W.
It's always a really big hit or miss with some people for luvs. For me it's a miss. They are very cheap which is nice, but that's exactly it, they are also MADE very cheap. They leak a lot and have made some of the kids I nanny have bad rashes.
Kristen U.
Conneaut, OH
Really really not a fan. They seem to get wet really fast. They don't absorb as well as other diaper brands. They are definitely more affordable, but you get what you pay for.
Victoria  M.
Dothan, AL
Honestly these are so cheap for the quality of the product! I would expect them to cost the same as Huggies or Pampers! Thank God they don't! I will always use LUVS for my baby!
Amy S.
Fernley , NV
Generally, I exclusively cloth diaper but there are a few times when I need to use disposable diapers. Luvs combine a great price and a pretty solid diaper. My only complaint? They stink! Its not an awful stink but its definitely noticeable. Because of the smell, I had to change to a diaper that has less of a perfume smell.
Kristie C.
Luvs are our favorite diapers! They are comparable to Pampers but so much cheaper. If anyone has a problem with leakage it's probably because your child is in the wrong size.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?