4.02 / 5 based on 1,912 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 440 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
These are the cheapest diapers I've found that do their job. Honestly, I've bought Pamper's and Huggies and have seen no difference. One con is that they aren't as easy to coupon for as Huggies and Pamper's. So, I'm not as brand loyal because of that.
We love Luvs! My baby has been wearing them since birth. They do not leak through, they fit her just right. They aren't rough in texture, which I assumed they may have been due to the affordable price. I just wish they offered cuter designs on them. :)
I prefer Huggins brand strictly for the cute decorations. After realizing diapers take a large chunk of my budget, I switched to Luvs. I was hesitant at first but gave them a try because of the money back guarantee. They only leaked a couple of times if the diaper somehow became twisted. They were overall a good choice, especially for the price.
These diapers are okay in the sense of they work. However, they feel cheap like they are made out of paper. They have to be changed often on my little one and I must so I'm not a fan. The only positive thing I have to say is that they are affordable.
I baby'sit my niece and she always had leaks when she used the diaper brand before Luvs. My sister had to start buying those waterproof underwear to use over her diaper until her friend recommended Luvs. Of course, they worked! Now we call them the miracle diapers. Not only do they prevent leaks, they are much cheaper than the competitors' brands.
I use these on my 6 month old, when I don't have her in cloth diapers. They are reliable and I very rarely have any leaks. I mainly use them for trips out of the house, when we go out of town and when I have to use a non-cloth diaper safe rash cream.
Luvs are the best diapers I've every used with my kids. I've used Luvs with all three of my children. Luvs kept my little guys leakage free. These get for over night and there a lot cheaper compare to other diaper brands. Luvs are our go too diapers.
Keeps pee in, just fine! Other than that, broke my daughter out horribly, I changed her all the time, just because she had a weak bladder, but it made her soak up so much pee in that little time that she went. So therefore she had a bad diaper rash!!
For the most part i liked the luvs diapers. They're good quality that are not expensive. My child has never had any issues with them besides at bedtime sometimes might be a tab bit leaky but overal i love them and have used them for both of my kids
These seem to work well for my son. He hasn't had any problems with them but they are scented and it kind of smells strong. I don't think I will get them again just because of the scent. If you don't mind scents then these would be great for you.
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos