4.02 / 5 based on 1,912 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 438 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
I spent a whole year buying leading brand diapers spending almost double on diapers. My husband bought a case of Luvs by accident and I seriously haven't gone back since. They do the same job as the other expensive brand. New mamas- save your money for other things buy these diapers!
My son did remotely well with Luvs brand diapers, but size 2s (which is what he is in now normally) run a bit small on him for some reason so I worry about chafing, and we have had some leaking issues with them too. Not bad but I wouldn't go with them too much.
I got all kinds of diapers from my baby showers,so I can literally say I tried everything! Wasn't a fan of the pampers swaddlers at all! But I love Luvs! Great price and when Caleb sleeps all night I can wake up and his diaper is full but doesn't leak! Luv Luvs!
I love luvs diapers they smell like pampers but are at a great price I used this brand on both of my kids and I recommend this brand to all of my friends such an amzing product love it and would buy it again as I do for all baby showers I pick this brand hands down
These diapers were amazing and they held up great. I had great experience, I would recommend this to anyone. This product met my expectations proudly. I bought it at from Walmart because there diapers come in big boxes and yes I would definitely buy them again
These diapers may be cheap but in my opinion you're spending just as much money by having to wash clothes. My son always peed through these diapers. It was like I constantly had to change his outfit and diapers. I wouldn't buy them again even though they're cheap.
I used to buy Luvs all the time with my older kids who are now 7 and 5 and I now have an 18 month old who i bought Luvs for and now they keep falling apart and i have the gel all over the place. I think the quality has dropped from when my older kids wore them.
I've used these diapers with both my kids and will use them with my third coming also.there better than any other diapers I've ever used and completely affordable for me and my family.i always tell anyone that's having babies that luvs is the only way to go
We love Luvs! We switched from other large name brand because the other diapers smelled funny when they were soiled. Luvs didn't have a chemical smell, works great for bedtime and overnights, and never irritated my daughter's sensitive skin. Would use again.
I love Luvs! They're soft, affordable, and stay put! I started with Pampers, but they're far too expensive. Huggies were a huge disappointment, with constant leaks, and rashes on my daughters lil tush. Luvs were the best all around. I'm so happy with this brand!
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos