4.02 / 5 based on 1,923 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 445 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Seriously holy diaper!! They can get expensive, but with Luvs I was paying a cheaper price for the best quality!! They hold some much, never had a leak with my daughter in luvs like we did in any other diaper!! Pampers even broke her out, and would leak at night with huggies!!
Our go-to diapers. We've tried sooo many brands (everything from Huggies to Pampers to Seventh Generation to Honest Co.) but we keep going back to Luvs. The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is because it didn't have the stripe but it definitely doesn't stop us from buying them.
The price is right and they haven't leaked at all. My only complaint would be that these are not very soft and don't move and stretch like others. I would recommend these to a friend but not for a newborn. I never used them for my kids when the umbilical cord was healing.
I was actually pretty impressed with how absorbent the Luvs diapers are. My daughter has been wearing another major name brand but it was getting really pricey so one day we decided to try a package of Luvs and we haven't gone back! Plus, we can buy them at Sam's Club!
Although these are great prices and have good quality, for an infant you should stick to pampers. I find that these were great when my son was older but as an infant they leaked and would ultimately have to be changed more frequently. That meant more money in the long run.
I received this in my baby shower didn't think much of it but wow I was amazed it hold my sons pee thru the night and could handle anything really recommend this I like this more than buggies !
I've bought these diapers a few times and I don't like them at all. One of the diapers leaked out a bunch of the gel beads that were wet from pee all over the place. It was a disgusting mess! I also don't like how the tabs are difficult to open because they are so small!
Not the worst, but not good. I feel like both Pampers and Huggies are ahead of luvs, and then ive found some store brands better than Luvs too. The only diapers I feel that aren't better than Luvs are the parents choice. Sorry... For the price I wanted to love them! I just couldn't.
I used a lot of different diapers when my son was born and we settled on Luvs. They worked great and rarely leaked. Recently though as he hit a year old and started being way more active, they seem to be filling up extra fast and not holding as well. And we have completely switched to Pampers at night because Luvs will not hold him that long. Not pleased with them anymore.
My favorite diaper hands down! They do not leak so their guarantee is good. They are super soft on babies skin and have a light baby powder scent even when the diaper is dirty. The price is also great too. Way cheaper than the leading brands. I'm a regular Luvs customer!
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos