4.02 / 5 based on 1,923 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 445 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
I used to be a Huggies only mom, but since having my son a year ago they have changed their design and are Horrible for smaller babies! I tried Luvs and haven't used anything else since! I hardly ever have leaks with Luvs, and they don't cause a rash like Huggies do now either.
LUVS are poorly made. I used them with my first child and she could pull the diaper apart and take out the absorbent beads. 2 years later I tried them with my son and as soon as he would wet it the diaper would start to sag and shred. They might be cheaper, but not worth it.
Seriously holy diaper!! They can get expensive, but with Luvs I was paying a cheaper price for the best quality!! They hold some much, never had a leak with my daughter in luvs like we did in any other diaper!! Pampers even broke her out, and would leak at night with huggies!!
If you cannot afford pampers or huggies.. this is your option.. They aren't really the best brand, BUT they are very affordable. I just personally don't like it, because my daughter always leaked through. Especially at night, while asleep.. but they are still great and work.
I used to love luvs, but after using them for my second child I changed my mind. It seems to me that they changed them and they leaked allot more the second time around using them, they could have changed again since 2008, but I didn't bother buying them the 3rd time around.
Great price for a good quality diaper. I've tried pampers Huggies and up & up brand and them seem to absorb and hold all the moisture overnight without leaks. Otherwise diapers have different shapes as well and these seem to fit my son's body better than any other brand.
We loved Luvs with out first little one and they worked marvelous. I noticed with our second that she seemed to pee through them in short amounts of time. All in All they are a great brand and I would recommend, however if you have a heavy wetter be sure to change frequently.
This is such an affordable and good quality diaper! My daughter leaks through a lot of the more expensive brands. But luckily these work so well for her. These are my go to diapers for my daughter .
These diapers are better than the store brand, but no way are they as good as huggies. Unless you're trying to save a buck, don't waste your time. And no way are they going to be able to sit in this diaper overnight. They look like they're going to explode after one pee.
I really like this friend it is very affordable never have had problems with it. Both of my daughters use them when they were babies never once did I ever get a rash or anything they were the perfect brand
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos