BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Kaitlynne A.
twin falls
We have been using Luvs since our daughter was born. We have tried other brands but because her skin is so sensitive we couldn't use them so kept going back to Luvs. Then never disappoint and never leak!
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
Luvs diapers are our go to diapers! They are comparable to Pampers but a lot easier on the bank account. All of my children have sensitive skin and we were able to use these diapers without any irritation. They are absorbent and I have had no problems with leaking. Love these diapers!
Morgan D.
West Mifflin, PA
As the mother of a newborn, and a first time mother at that, I was willing to try anything to find the perfect diaper and you know what these are them! The price is right for a little one who gets changed 8-12 times a day and they are SUPER absorbent! I am very pleased with them!
Erin R.
Cambridge
These diapers absorb pee well, stool is a different story. Stool does not seem to absorb well and sits on the surface of the diapers and leak out the sides. The diapers have a nice smell to them but seem like they'd be uncomfortable cause they're kind of plastic like material.
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
Years ago I worked in a daycare center so I was able to see how well each diaper brand works I find luvs worked the best . Eight years later tried them on my daughter and there still the best diapers .
Megan B.
Grand Island, NE
Why are they charging so much for Huggies and Pampers when Luvs do the same thing, if not more?? My daughter leaked all over with Huggies, but Luvs did the trick. I've used them with both of my kids and I love how they are almost as cheap as store brand, but better quality.
Treylynn G.
Hill Afb, UT
I really don't like Luvs diapers that much. I think that they work okay when children are younger and in newborn to size 2 diapers, but once they get older and are wetting diapers more heavily they seem to leak so much more than other brands, even when the baby is changed promptly.
Christina C.
Hamilton, OH
Luvs comes in all sizes. They are purple and white and cute design. They even offer a money back guarantee. When I gad my daughter I was worried about name brand like huggies or pampers. But the thing is they weren't able to hold a lot of pee.. my daughter peed a lot and with pampers and huggies she would pee threw them and on her clothes.. with luvs she doesn't they are great diapers!!
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Because of the affordable price we use these diapers during the day! My son is 2 now and we used these since 6 months old. We don't use these at nights though because my son always leaks in these. We use pampers brand for night but day time is perfect for our little boy
Kalista B.
Logan, IA
These diapers are better than the store brand, but no way are they as good as huggies. Unless you're trying to save a buck, don't waste your time. And no way are they going to be able to sit in this diaper overnight. They look like they're going to explode after one pee.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?