BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
desirae c.
Kilgore, TX
I have 16 month old twin girls. I bought these diapers for the first time a week ago, i loved the price and the style. I woke up at 3 am to my girls crying which is unlike them i picked them up only to notice they were soaked. now keep in mind i changed their butts at 9 pm and they didn't get anything to drink past 8 pm. I am astonished that this happened! hopefully this review helps you mothers.
Vanessa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have 3 kids and with my 2 oldest children I tried LUVS and i didn't like them i did call and tell loves about it. Then I had my 3rd child and I had heard that they changed some things around with them, so I gave them a try. I LOVE LUVS now. That is the diaper we use for my daughter
Jess S.
Newton, NJ
These didn't work out for my first son, but for my 18 month son they were perfect. Every baby is different so you just have to try them all and see what works for you/them, if cheaper ones work, great! If not, go as expensive as you need. Cheaper, store-brand diapers break my little one's legs out in small rashes, but Luvs work for him and we've never had a problem with leaks.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I make diaper cakes as baby shower gifts, I originally started using pampers swaddlers. After about 3, my younger sister told me she prefers LUVS, no leaks, and the price is a lot cheaper. It is all I buy now for my gifts. Never heard any complaints at all, nothing but good reviews!
Courtney P.
We bought some on a whim once to just try them out because they were such a great price. Worst decision ever. My son leaked right through them and gave him diaper rash. I went through a whole small pack just to see if it was a fluke and sure enough it wasn't. Don't waste your money.
Randa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Luv's. I have used them on all my children and they have never disappointed me. I have tried other competitors and either my kids were allergic or leaked. Never had that type of issue with Luv's. I have 7 children and I have tried all the brands. I always go to Luv's.
ashley d.
Indianapolis, IN
These diapers are the best in absorbing, and are affordable. my son has sensitive skin and these were the only diapers I would buy because he would never get rashes from these. sometimes I buy cheaper brands when I am low on cash, but these are my favorite brand to buy above all!!
Celeste M.
It is true that, "you live, you learn, and then get luvs." I love these diapers. I used pampers with my first child but with my second child we decided to try Luvs for the cost. These diapers absorb like crazy. My daughter never leaked through her diapers, ever. Even at night.
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
These diapers were great only because they didn't leak like huggies. (okay, and they were cheap!) But they did cause my daughter to have rashes. We did test this out with going between pampers and luvs for a bit to make sure this was the cause, and it was. They were just not for us!
Candace S.
I don't care what any one says these are my favorite diapers for the first 18 months. Soft, comfortable and sold at a very reasonable cost. Once my daughter hit about 2 years old we had to switch but while she was younger these were perfect. My now 7 month old is using this currently.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?