BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
susan t.
Winter Park, FL
I have had horrible experiences with Luvs. They are horrible in my opinion. They leak and just do not fit my baby right. There is always a problem when I use these. I have never bought them with my own money. i have however received them as gifts in the past. i would not recommend Luvs to any parent. They are just a serious dissapointment. You might as well flush your money straight down the drain.
Jennifer t.
Fresno , CA
We tried everything when our little maddie was born this was the only diaper that worked for her either they would allow her to leak if she got diarrhea or she would pee through other ones there is nothing worse then having to change an entire outfit all because the diaper couldn't hold up!
Audra G.
Kennewick, WA
I use this brand on my son. They smell so good when you take a new one out of the pack, they have the best fit of any of the other major brands, and they contain the blow outs. With my subscription to Amazon mom, they are extremely affordable. Highly recommend over other brands we've tried.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have 4 kids, my oldest is 10, 5, 3 and a new born and since my oldest ive been using Luvs... They are the best diapers ever. They pee at night and I have no worries what so ever that its going to leak cause I know its not. I know lots of friends that use luvs, luvs is number 1 in my book.
desirae c.
Kilgore, TX
I have 16 month old twin girls. I bought these diapers for the first time a week ago, i loved the price and the style. I woke up at 3 am to my girls crying which is unlike them i picked them up only to notice they were soaked. now keep in mind i changed their butts at 9 pm and they didn't get anything to drink past 8 pm. I am astonished that this happened! hopefully this review helps you mothers.
ashley d.
Indianapolis, IN
These diapers are the best in absorbing, and are affordable. my son has sensitive skin and these were the only diapers I would buy because he would never get rashes from these. sometimes I buy cheaper brands when I am low on cash, but these are my favorite brand to buy above all!!
Jordan S.
I gave Luvs a B because they were fantastic in size N-2. Now that we are in a 3, they are TERRIBLE! They fit my daughter so tight. She is 20 lbs and they are supposed to cover up to 26? There is no way. At this size, I would rather use Pampers (which I hated in N-2) or Up & Up.
Taylor G.
Monroe, GA
I am a mother to twin boys and luckily, these so very affordable diapers are the only ones that hold for my children! I was given all huggies and pampers diapers as gifts from others and had no use for them because I was having to change their outfits every hour! Needless to say, Luvs is the best way to go. Especially with the price! Love them and I advise every other mother to use them as well!
Jess S.
Newton, NJ
These didn't work out for my first son, but for my 18 month son they were perfect. Every baby is different so you just have to try them all and see what works for you/them, if cheaper ones work, great! If not, go as expensive as you need. Cheaper, store-brand diapers break my little one's legs out in small rashes, but Luvs work for him and we've never had a problem with leaks.
Randa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Luv's. I have used them on all my children and they have never disappointed me. I have tried other competitors and either my kids were allergic or leaked. Never had that type of issue with Luv's. I have 7 children and I have tried all the brands. I always go to Luv's.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?