BY LUVS #23 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1904)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
Luvs is our go-to brand for the two children we currently have in diapers. The price is good, and quality is good enough. One complaint is that my children often wet through the diaper. I've heard this complaint from other parents as well. Maybe the outer material could use some strengthening.
Kristen W.
They for great and don't leak. I think the quality of the material isn't great but for the price it's definitely worth it. The tape does well and doesn't rip off as easily as some of the higher priced ones. My son leaked through these constantly, but my daughter hasn't yet, so I'm guessing it depends on the baby. Worth a try!
Hannah S.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These diapers  work great for size 2 and on. The preemie, newborn and size 1 doesn't seem to lock in very well. Their so small everything just slips out. I actually like Luvs more than Huggies and some other brands.
Kandice B.
I love Luvs!!! They are amazing! My son can go all night long without a change & Luvs hold up every time!! No leaks ever!! They fit him perfectly & are really cute too! You can't beat the price either! I highly recommend choosing Luvs for your little one! The only diapers I'll ever buy! :) 👍
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I think Luvs work just as well as any other brand! They were always the best fit for my oldest daughter. They are also less expensive. I do believe they have a stronger chemical smell than some other brands.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
I used these for my oldest who had severe skin issues. At the time she could only use Pampers. But as she got bigger and the box brought less I searched and found these. and just like Pampers they kept her rash free. for less!!! Used for my second baby and will definitely use for my third.
Stephanie C.
I personally didn't have a good experince with this diapers my baby got a rash with this diapers so i had to change to the other brand he had before, don't get me wrong this are great if your baby doesn't have so much of a delicate skin, perfect price no leaks but just not for my son's skin.
Rae M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have tried Luvs a few different times throughout the last year and have been disappointed every time. I put the diaper on my daughter and less than 2 hours later she has completely leaked through. Yes, these diapers are affordable however their quality is nonexistent. Would not recommend.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
I don't really care for LUVS brand diapers. I used to stick strictly to Pampers with my daughter and in the beginning with my son but now we use Huggies Little Movers and they work much better for us. They aren't cheap but I coupon so I usually find them on a good sale with a good coupon and a lot of times they are on Manager's Special at my local grocery store and that makes them an even better deal.
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer another brand but this is not too bad. I have noticed that they have cheapened their brand over the years. If this is in your price point, then I say " it'll do the job". With frequent changes. I would buy depending on my funds but if I have the money, I would rather go with another brand!
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?