BY LUVS #23 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1904)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Britney K.
Tustin, MI
I love luvs! My first son has an allergic reaction to Huggies and Pampers so we became a luvs family and have continued with our second. The level of wetness protection is surprising. Neither of my kids have soaked through. You'd be amazed at how much a 3 month old can pee over night with no leaks!
Hannah S.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These diapers  work great for size 2 and on. The preemie, newborn and size 1 doesn't seem to lock in very well. Their so small everything just slips out. I actually like Luvs more than Huggies and some other brands.
maria m.
I buy this brand all the time. I like how I don't have to worry if my baby is too wet because he's had the diper all night. No not with these dipers you don't have to worry because they keep your babies super dry and that saves you money. I love these and I think all moms should try them out(:
Taylor N.
Tryon, NC
I tried every diaper with my sensitive little man. Either a diaper would give him a rash or wouldn't last him thru the night. The Luvs brand diapers were the only ones he couldn't pee thru a good nights sleep. The ones now made with night lock are the best. Will be using Luvs with my second child
Katie O.
Galveston, TX
We have been using Luvs for almost two years now and for my family they are the perfect diaper for us! They aren't super expensive like certain brand name diapers but they aren't totally useless like store brand diapers. I had a slight issue with the tabs ripping off a while back and I called the customer service number on the box, they sent me $25 worth of coupons! Great customer service and great diapers!
Ashley S.
Clover, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Luvs diapers was once all we used on our two babies. They were great quality and the quantity was good for the money. We were given Target brand diapers as a gift and since using those we haven't turned back. If luvs would add more to their packages at the same price we would return to those.
Krystalyne M.
Lansing, MI
Single mother of two children (Ages 4 and 1), have Never had a problem with Luvs diapers. Actually tried all brands of diapers available at my local market and found these are cheaper, better and last longer. I recommend them to all my new moms I come across and have yet to hear a bad review.
Brittany A.
Stockton, CA
I've had 5 children and have used all of the name brand diapers out there. I have always stuck with Luvs because they worked and they were affordable. Even though my children are older and have outgrown the diaper phase, I still buy Luvs for my Grandbaby and anyone who is having a baby shower.
jecenia g.
I LOVE Luvs diapers!! As a new mother I used every brand of diapers ever and luvs were the only ones that did not give my son a rash and could hold up all night. Before luvs I was waking up 3 times in the middle of the night to change my son's diaper because he would pee through diapers so bad. I always thought I wasn't putting the diapers on properly but it wasn't me it was the diapers. Luvs are the best!
Kaylie P.
Wisc Rapids, WI
We started with buying Pampers which weren't too bad, then we had to switch because beads started leaking in diapers that weren't even close to full. After switching to Luvs we didn't have that problem anymore. I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old, and if we have another we will still use Luvs.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?