BY LUVS #23 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1901)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Tamara W.
Cincinnati, OH
These were not my first choice in diaper but I thought for the price they were worth a try. I am glad that I did try them because I like them a lot better than the much more expensive brand I was using before. Holds up much better and longer than my old brand. Will never go back to using anything else.
Cynthia S.
I bought to test them out. At first I thought they were great but I've had two incidents where it's leaked. I've boughten Huggies and pampers, the same thing happened. So far the diapers that have not let me down are the paren't choice. Those are cheaper then luvs and I have not had one single problem.
Stacie B.
Buffalo , NY
I have heard mixed reviews from friends, and noticed that Luvs work better for girls than they do for boys when it comes to leaks. These are great for my daughter and the only time they have leaked is when it's time for her to go up a size. Their sizes do seem to run a bit smaller than other brands though.
Ashley P.
We love Luvs! These diapers have been the best diapers out of all the brands we have tried! My daughter has a very sensitive diaper area, she is very allergic to most brands, however, Luvs work like a dream! There's no smell, no leaking, they are reasonably priced and they have cute little monkeys on them.
Britney K.
Tustin, MI
I love luvs! My first son has an allergic reaction to Huggies and Pampers so we became a luvs family and have continued with our second. The level of wetness protection is surprising. Neither of my kids have soaked through. You'd be amazed at how much a 3 month old can pee over night with no leaks!
Kayla E.
Boise, ID
We received luvs diapers at our baby shower. The luvs seemed to hide the odor in all the diapers, however, they made my son break out really bad. He got a horrible rash while wearing luvs and they just made his skin so raw. We switched to huggies and it cleared up immediately. No more luvs for us.
Megan R.
Clare, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
First off I love the price of these diapers. I started using them when he developed an allergy to pampers and huggies when he was 6 months old. The only other brand we can use now is up and up but I like Luvs much more. Also they are great overnight. My son sleeps at least 12 hours a night and we never have leaks :)))))
Rachel T.
I used pampers with my first child and swore by them. I tried Huggies with him and they leaked. With my second child I used pampers until a friend gave me some leftover luvs she had from her auto shipment. I loved them! They seems to fit my little one much better than the pampers and they're cheaper!
Audra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I only used pampers for my child but with my third I was willing to be more adventurous. So I grabbed a pack and fell in love with them. Not only did they save me money but they smelled great and didn't leak. I haven't had a single leak or "blow out" from my 2 year old or my infant in a long time.
Chelsea E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Thankfully with all of my babies I can use whatever diaper and they fit fine. I like the value that you get with Luvs and we've never had a blowout problem. In fact, one time I was wearing white jeans and our then 4 month old blew up her diaper while I was feeding her and thank goodness no leaks!!
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?