BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Kristy S.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have always chose Luvs over other name brands, or store brands. They are the most affordable diapers that hold up, without leaks, compared to other cheaper brands. Been using with all three of my kids. And never have to worry about clipping coupons, because the price pretty much is the same at every store.
Jessica S.
Freedom, WI
I've used luvs the entire time my daughter was in diapers. They are super absorbent and can last her well through the night! I also loved that they have the light baby powder scent to them, so when peed you didn't only smell pee. You also can beat the price!! Cheapest there is besides generic or store brand.
Amber K.
Saint Paul, MN
I have tried all brands of diapers in my local stores in the last 3 years between both of my boys. While I am fully aware that all diapers have different fits and may work great for one child and not the other, Luvs just didn't hold up for me for either baby. I tried them at different times and sizes and while they were ok some of the time, they leaked too often for me to continue using them and I ended up using other brands.
erin b.
Mineral Ridge, OH
Luvs has been my go-to brand for over 4 years now. I've tried others, but having children with sensitive skin, these worked the best. They look a little plain, but that also means you're not paying for the Disney designs either. They're highly absorbent, and also gentle on rash-prone, sensitive baby skin.
Melissa L.
Dayton, NV
My favorite thing about Luvs besides its affordable price is its anti-leak qualities. I don't trust any other brand of diapers at night time, even the name brand diapers that are specially marketed for overnight use. My son urinates a lot in his sleep and I rarely -- if ever -- experience leaks with Luvs.
Sarah M.
Wayne, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We always bought Pampers and Huggies when my son was young. As he got older, we decided to try Luvs. I was very impressed. I thought they would be very cheap.. Not hold up and give my son a rash... Not true! My son did not get a rash and they held up better then Huggies at night! I would recommend trying them!
Ashley J.
Luvs are the only diapers that haven't given my daughter a horrible rash. We considered switching to cloth diapers because pampers, huggies, and any store brand hurt her poor tush. We've never had any leaks unless we put the diaper on sloppily. The cost is great too! So much cheaper than a lot of other brands!
Lorena G.
Love love love love luvs diapers . There's so many good things about them . . First they were amazing with his skin and never gave him a diaper rash like Huggies . Another good thing is how affordable they are ! You get so many diapers for such a great price and they are so good on your baby . Can't beat that .
Jessica S.
Honolulu, HI
Not a huge fan. I don't hate these diapers but I don't love them. I like it for the price, however I wouldn't mind paying a little more for a name brand diaper that doesn't leak.. This diaper has leaked on my daughter and literally broke apart on its own even if my daughter was just changed like 2 hours ago.
Toni P.
Middleburg, FL
AHHHHH.....lUVS lUVS lUVS were do I begin? Not only are these diapers extremely affordable, but they seriously work so amazingly! My son never has leaks overnight, and he wets a lot! They have never ever given him diaper rash, and they are easy to put on! Thanks so much for having a great brand of diapers!
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?