4.02 / 5 based on 1,922 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 445 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Luvs is the brand i go to for diapers always! These are the best diapers! I used this brand with all 3 of my children..plus they are very affordable for diapers. I have never had any problems with this brand. I would defiantly recommend this brand to friends and family and will be purchasing again!
Diapers are a very very expensive necessary for new parents. These are a good, more affordable brand than others. They are not my absolute favorite, but they get the job done. I don't have really complaints for them. I do recommend for parents who want a cheaper priced alternate to a name brand diaper.
I used to always buy pampers diapers, but when I started working in a daycare, many of the children would use these Luvs diapers! They work just as well, if not better than Pampers diapers, and are much more cheaper and affordable. they are very good quality and i would recommend these.
No no no , i dislike this brand so much the inly thing j liked was the smell thats it. And because someone told me they were good but in my opinion they suck they are so cheap
I hate these diapers. Such a waste of money. They leak through every time. My son pees through the sides. My daughter leaks all over. There just horrible all together.
Compared to other brands these are my favorite brand. They are a lot more affordable than huggies or pampers. They fit just right and hardly ever leak. The only thing I wish I could change is the tend to sag really easily after a tiny pee the sag like they just took a huge poo.
I was NOT a fan on luvs.. a lot fo my friend were raving about them so I gave them a shot, they did nothing but give my daughter a horrible diaper rash! the price was nice and they have a pleasant clean smell but I would gladly pay more money for other brands that do a much better job!
Love Luvs. These are literally the only diapers I have found that don't leak after one time of my son peeing in them. Every other diaper he pees right though! My son is a heavy wetter especially over night and these diapers keep up with him and keep him from wetting through!
I really like the price of these diapers. I go through the diapers like crazy. The smell is nice, the cost is good, easy to find, and coupon is easy. They swell up easy, but they are absorbent. I have to change my son more often because with just a little pee they bunch up and get full.
I was warned not to ever buy this brand of diapers but i was in a situation where I was out and needed to buy what the supermarket had. Luvs were it. They are cheap, they fall apart and shed when wet and they do not mask urine odors. I will never buy these diapers again.
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos