4.02 / 5 based on 1,912 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 438 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
When my son was born i wanted to give him the best there was around possible, at the time huggies had the best reviews but they were the worst diapers!! i switched to luvs and was so happy! they were cheaper and never leaked! just because something is more expensive does not mean it is good quality. i will forever use luvs!!
These are the only diapers i use on my daughter only because every other diaper gives her the worst diaper rash ever. If it wasn't for these diapers not giving her a rash i would not use them. She has blow outs very easy with these and they are not very absorbent and they don't hold much pee. I would not recommend these.
These diapers hold pretty well but they gave my little one a rash right away. Because they are cheaper this is what I expected from a cheaper diaper. I would recommend parents to try it but sometimes it just doesn't work out.
I think you definitely get what you pay for and although these are definitely affordable, the quality is not very good and personally caused my daughter to break out not to mention she leaked and had accidents the entire time while wearing these. They are thin and not very absorbent. Great on price but not on quality.
I really like these diapers because they smell good and they last through the night without leaking. The only thing I would change is the straps should be a bit stronger because they are easy to rip but I do recommend these
I love luvs! The are cheaper and work great for my boys. These are the only diapers we've used that don't leak, even after a full nights sleep my boys wake up dry. I've tried both pampers and huggies and not only were they more expensive but they leaked all the time. Luvs are definitely my favorite diapers to use.
I used Luvs with all Four of my babies! They are great Diapers! They are very easy on Baby's skin and smell really good! I was never disappointed in how great they were for over nights! I would recomend to any new Mom.
I decided to try LUVS because they were a little cheaper than Huggies. I wasted my money. They are so thin and non absorbent I went through a whole pack in like 2 days. I had to change my son every time he peed. That is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to change a diaper every hour. When he would wake up in the morning he would be soaking wet if I didn't change him in the middle of the night. I would never recommend LUVS to anyone.
Luv's are a great diaper brand. They are just as good as Huggies and Pampers as far as I have been able to try and at this point we have tried almost every brand on the market. Definitely a great diaper and they offer a money back guarantee so if the diaper leaks you can get the money back for your purchase!
Luvs has been my go-to brand for over 4 years now. I've tried others, but having children with sensitive skin, these worked the best. They look a little plain, but that also means you're not paying for the Disney designs either. They're highly absorbent, and also gentle on rash-prone, sensitive baby skin.
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos