BY LUVS #23 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1904)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Alicia R.
Newport, MI
When i first had my son I had to try out so many diapers to find one that would not leak. This was the only brand that met my expectations. They are not often on sale and have good coupons like the other brands. But the fact that I do not have to change a wet child all the time makes up for the extra money I have to spend.
Katie B.
Providence, RI
I've tried pretty much every name brand diaper around and for my son, Luvs has been the best and relatively cost efficient as well. My only issue with Luvs is that when they are full (only over night) the wetness seeps out the top, so I tend to use special nighttime diaper for my son at night. Pretty good diaper for the price.
Jasmine H.
Mundelein, IL
At dirst i bought my baby only pampers but my sister inlaw said she bought her son luvs and she liked them for like a third of ehat i was paying for pampers. So i decided to try them and i liked them the only thing i don't like is my bby wakes up all wet in the morning so i use luvs during the day and pampers during the night
ruth m.
Absolute best diaper award goes to LUVS . I tired every diaper i could to prevent leaks i sometimes spent 30 dollars on a pack of "good quality" diapers . None of them worked LUVS did . And they are very affordable . I recommend these to everybody . They keep my son dry and fit him comfortably . Which is what matters . Love these
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I think for the price these are great diapers. They consistently work well and I don't have to worry about leaks. I think the sizes are larger than other diaper brands.. I recommend these to parents all the time. The only con I have is that they smell really strange for some reason but I think it doesn't to affect the product.
Jessica P.
If there is one diaper I hate its these! They continously leak all the time. I though I would give it a try since there a pretty cheap diaper, well you get what you pay for so don't waste your money. Well I notice a lot of people like them, they just don't work for me and my lo so we will continue using pampers or huggies.
Gabriela C.
Falls Church, VA
I think you definitely get what you pay for and although these are definitely affordable, the quality is not very good and personally caused my daughter to break out not to mention she leaked and had accidents the entire time while wearing these. They are thin and not very absorbent. Great on price but not on quality.
kristine m.
Really great buy and on sale at Safeway i can get a pack for $5. Its a great deal for the price. It is comfortable for my son. The pee indicator is not on these diapers but diapers don't really need that in my opinion. Having a pee indicator is just a plus so for the price, i think its worth it if you're on a budget. (:
Elyssa K.
Irving , TX
These diapers hold pretty well but they gave my little one a rash right away. Because they are cheaper this is what I expected from a cheaper diaper. I would recommend parents to try it but sometimes it just doesn't work out.
Keysha J.
Thornton , CO
When my son was born i wanted to give him the best there was around possible, at the time huggies had the best reviews but they were the worst diapers!! i switched to luvs and was so happy! they were cheaper and never leaked! just because something is more expensive does not mean it is good quality. i will forever use luvs!!
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?