BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Kathrine M.
Arnold, MO
My youngest only wears luvs brand diapers anymore. I've had 4 children and used every brand on the market and these are great for the price and compare well to the more expensive brands. I only have a problem with leakage at nights when she's drank a lot right before bed. Otherwise I love these diapers and will continue to use them.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
When I had my son, LUV Diapers were definitely my go to diaper. Pampers would break him out so we had to find an alternative. LUV Diapers had a great price and I found them at Walmart. They hold up well and do the job. I recommend them to any Mom with a sensitive baby! You'll definitely love them and enjoy the price difference too!
Elaine B.
I will forever buy Luvs for all of my diapering needs! They are soft, gender-neutral, and so absorbant it's insane. As long as my baby was in the correct size, we never had leaks! Also, the price is so much lower than a lot of the other name brands! When I have another baby, Luvs will be the brand I will always reach for!
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA
WE LOVE LUV DIAPERS! I HAVE TRIED OTHER BRANDS BUT WE ALWAYS GO BACK TO LUVS! THEY WORK BEST FOR US! USED TEM FOR BOTH OUR BABIES AND THEY ARE THE BEST! THEY ARE ALWAYS CHEAPER THAN OTHER BRANDS TOO! WE GET OURS FROMWLAMART EVERY MONTH WE BUY A BOX! I LOVE GETTING COUPONS AND GOOD DEALS ON THEM! NO COMPLAINTS HERE, WE LUV THEM!
Amanda W.
Erie, PA
I like the price of these diapers but I think in this case, you might get what you pay for... They leak often and do not have a wet indicator. I do not like their strong smell either. They are slightly better than the generic brands.
Carol C.
Jacksonville, FL
A quality, lower-priced option for diapering! While these weren't my go-to brand when my daughter was a baby, they were definitely on my radar when the budget was tight. We never had any issue with leaking and they fit well, but they didn't hold as much as other brands and the smell of what was inside was much more evident.
Darian P.
Battlefield, MO
I primarily use Luvs for my daughter and I chose them because of the price and the quality is similar to pampers. I cannot use Luvs at night however because my 1yr old always wakes up soaked or with a blowout in the morning and we always change her into a fresh diaper right before bed. We use Huggies Over night diapers at bedtime.
Jocelyn R.
I have only used luvs for the past 6yrs and only ones I would use on all 3 of my kids. They have a good fit and don't leak and holds up my kids over night. I have tried once Huggies and I will never use them again my kids woke up all wet from their clothes at night and would leak bad..luvs is the way to go cheap and great quality..
Amanda B.
Luvs were our favorite diaper. Much less expensive than some of the other diaper brands but same quality when it comes to leak protection as the other name brands. These also lasted through the night, without having to buy a special "nighttime" version of a diaper. If I were to ever have another child, we'd go right to buying Luvs.
Ashley B.
Dayton, OH
I knew Luvs was one of the brands my mom could trust, so I thought I would give it a shot. Boy was I in for it! These are not for babies with sensitive skin. My son got an awful diaper rash from switching to these. These seem to hold well, but I did notice that the urine does not absorb into lower layers like other diapers do. It just seems to sit on top, right on baby's skin, kind of like a maxi pad. Needless to say, I won't be buying these ever again.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?