BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
I have mixed feelings about luvs brands because there have been boxes i bought and they worked really well but i have bought about 3 boxes where the diaper would literally fall apart the sides that have the tape would fall off and the whole diaper would be ruined. over all a good diaper brand except for a few errors in the bunch I'm thinking.
Brittany C.
Loved the price but hated the product. I'm all for saving money but these suck. I've always used pampers with no problem and decided to try luvs because of the savings but I almost couldn't even finish the box. They feel very cheaply made and my son would leak these right away and had numerous poop explosions. Would never buy these again.
Jeanne N.
Anoka, MN
I normally prefer to buy generic brands for as many necessities as I can to help stretch my family's budget but one area I can't skimp on is diapers. We tried Luvs and while it seemed to be an acceptable substitute, these diapers irritated my daughter's skin, leaving her with a nasty rash. Never had a problem with Pampers or Huggies.
Danielle W.
New Gloucester, ME
Not my first choice in diapers, but they've improved quite a bit over the years. By the time my second child was a year, I only bought Luvs brand. I had fewer leaks/issues than I did with Huggies, that's for sure. They're softer and more flexible than they have been in the past. Will more than likely use these with my third child, after the newborn phase.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pew went through tons of different diapers trying to find ones that we didn't have some type of problem with from leaks to not fitting the baby well, luvs have kept us coming back from baby number one to baby number three great fit and keeps all the pee where in needs to be. Price isn't any thing to complain about either. Great all around value.
Cecelia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Would never buy again. I bought these after other moms SWORE by them and I thought hey they're cheaper then what I've been paying, my daughter peed through these EVERY night ... Every single night. Never happened with other brands, the inseam ran way too far up her inner thigh and she would pee through them an hour or so into sleeping.
Lori B.
I liked luvs up to a size 2. When I began using a size 3 on my son I became unimpressed. They seemed to leak a ton. Every one of them. I immediately switched back to pampers and the problem was fixed. I bought luvs two more times after that because they were on sale and was disappointed each time. I won't buy them again past a size 2.
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
Not my favorite diaper choice. My daughter used them for a few days then we had to switch bag to a better brand. I would have to change my daughter right away after her going potty because if she sat down or rolled over she would leak out from the top and sides. These diapers don't offer much protection but the price is reasonable.
stacy b.
Zimmerman , MN
We are on our 2nd child now and discovered how great luvs are with the first one. We tried every brand that was made and Luvs seemed to be the winner in our household. The are less expensive than other leading brands and held up to the overnight test way better. They fit baby better as well. We only buy this brand now with baby #2.
Kathrine M.
Arnold, MO
My youngest only wears luvs brand diapers anymore. I've had 4 children and used every brand on the market and these are great for the price and compare well to the more expensive brands. I only have a problem with leakage at nights when she's drank a lot right before bed. Otherwise I love these diapers and will continue to use them.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?