BY LUVS #22 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Elizabeth M.
Cullowhee, NC
I am a new mother, my son is almost 5 months old and I love Luvs diapers! For a newborn baby, the Pampers Swaddlers were ideal, but as your baby grows you'll see how great Luvs are. They hold A TON of pee so I often leave the same diaper on all night. I've tried huggies and parent's choice, but Luvs are my number one! 100% amazing I definitely recommend!
Jennifer F.
I absolutely HATE Luvs diapers!! I have tried them a few times and every time I do they leak BAD!! I know they are cheaper than Huggies but I would rather spend an extra few dollars than having his diaper leak all over everything!
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
I can honestly say I hate Luvs diapers. My mom didn't like them 16 years ago when my sister wore them and now that I have my own 2 boys, they are still just as bad. They would always leak, ALWAYS. And they would get diaper rash every time. It never happened with any other brand of diapers. The only recommendation I'll provide is to stay far away from these
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
When it comes to disposable diapers luvs or my go to every time. I used them exclusively with my first daughter. With my second I used cloth diapers but when I did use disposables it was Luvs. Great leak protection, great fit, and not obnoxious with smell.
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
I started using these when I had my first child because they were much cheaper. She started getting red marks on her legs and bottom, and it wasn't just your normal diaper rash.. We took her to the doctor and found out it was the diapers causing it. The dye they put in many diapers had caused an allergic reaction, so I ended having to switch to cloth diapers.
Lorena M.
The price point is great and yes, they don't leak, but the material is cheap. I find that the straps break off often and they sag quickly once they are wet. You do get a lot for your buck and when I'm short I buy these, but they are not my first choice.
Zoila G.
Lilburn, GA
If I could give these diapers a negative star I would! Worst diapers ever. They say leak control, Where? Explosion control 5 please! If I want my kids clothes to be pooped and wet just don't put a diaper on. They leaked ridiculously! Worst buy ever
Dolores N.
Lansing
These are a pretty good brand although my daughter still seems to leak from time to time when wearing them, but these are one of the two brands I only use for my daughter. All others leaked constantly or caused rashes. These are of very good quality.
seannah S.
Denver, CO
Where to start i absolutely love Luvs brand of diapers i have been using them since my first born which is now almost 5 down to my youngest 3 months. i have three children and have had no problems with them they are the only diapers i can find that when my youngest child who now wears them wakes up he isn't soaked as apposed to the other brands which would be soaked through and everywhere! the price is also great since i have three little ones to look after! all around great diaper!
Desiree M.
Lehi, UT
I have friends that swear by this brand. While I agree that buying diapers is expensive, this is just one area I am not willing to compromise on. My baby boy somehow found a way to squirt his way through, over and under these diapers no matter what tricks I tried. To the touch they feel crunchy (like thin paper), thin and flimsy. If your looking for a bargain and don't mind extra loads of laundry these might be a good choice. For me, I'd rather pay more and not have the mess.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?