BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Alesha W.
New Market, TN
I will not buy another brand unless i have too .. it is the best bang for my buck and i come out ahead ... i have compared prices and other brands .. between resent post on chemical burn or rash from others i will stay with what i know .. if they leak get a bigger size common sense tells you that ..i have heard from good to bad on these .. I WILL NOT CHANGE ..
Alicia B.
Gloversville, NY
I have two year old twins and since birth they showed reactions to every diaper except Luvs. I would give them a perfect A if it wasn't for them changing the absorbancy in the diapers we normally use. So many people say that these are "cheap" diapers, yea they are a little cheaper! But, they are so worth the money and way better than store band diapers! Love them!
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
Ive used them on my first child and i loved them they have a nice smell and he would not get diaper rash , but then i had my second and third kids i used them both of them got a diaper rash so i had to switch brand . The cost is cheaper and definitely love them
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
I absolutely SWEAR by Luvs diapers! I would say Pampers comes in second place, but Luvs is the only brand that I buy. I originally wanted to do cloth-diapering for my child, but it seemed that in the end, it would've cost way more money to collect cloth diapers, not to mention having to keep up with hand-scrubbing them.. Oy! Anyways, Luvs... I love the Luvs. :)
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Get pass the name of the brand being Luvs and to the fact that they worked every time every one. Pros are their price. Very inexpensive yet effective. I purchased mine at Target and Walmart. No irritation to his skin at all. I would recommend these to any parent.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
These diapers are not too bad. They last a pretty decent time, the only problem I find is that they break pretty fast, and maybe that's due to the fact that my daughter is so super active, she walks, runs, climbs, and maybe that just makes them break faster.
Hillary W.
Mexico, MO
When I got pregnant everyone thought that they needed to tell me their opinions on what diapers to buy. Not one to take that kind of advice I bought one of each brand of diaper. All of them worked good for my daughter but in the end we picked luvs for the savings. My only complaint is that is seems like she moves up in the sizes way before the weight suggestion.
Amanda S.
Aurora, IL
My daughter is 4 months old and I have tried every brand of diapers from huggies to pampers non of them compare to luvs! I find that the luvs diapers absorbed a lot more than the other big brands. I also find that the pee line that the huggies and pampers have are unnessasary you pretty much know if you need to change the diaper or not just by feeling the diaper.
Heather H.
Addison, AL
My son uses these all the time. They hold him throughout the night without issues. The only con is that they don't have a wet detection line like the other brands do. There is a store called gateway in double springs that I buy these in cases at $13.99.
Elizabeth M.
Cullowhee, NC
I am a new mother, my son is almost 5 months old and I love Luvs diapers! For a newborn baby, the Pampers Swaddlers were ideal, but as your baby grows you'll see how great Luvs are. They hold A TON of pee so I often leave the same diaper on all night. I've tried huggies and parent's choice, but Luvs are my number one! 100% amazing I definitely recommend!
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?