BY LUVS #23 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1904)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Jessica N.
Edinburgh, IN
If my son wore these to bed he would always wake up with leakage on his sheets. I had to go in several times through the night to check him and change him. If I used Pampers, he never had a problem. He could sleep through the whole night with no leakage.
Mercedes L.
Charlotte, NC
I use to buy luvs pampers all the time for my son,(the pros: it's inexpensive and you can find them in almost every supermarket or drugstore./The cons: The quality is cheap, you have to constanly change your baby because it'l fill up quick and start to leak especially if it's prolonged.) But i didn't mind the constant changing, I do like the product, and it has a cut little blues clues dog in the front and a paw. I don't know, thats my opinion. It's ok, it's not the best product like pampers but i think it's similar to huggies brand.I like it.
Brittany C.
I loves these diapears. As a mama of 3 i have tried many different brands and Luvs is one of the best. They don't put a rash on my kids(all kids are different tho) they are affordable. They don't leak throughout the night! They don't fall off if the kids are playing! def a mama to go diapear
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Luvs brand diapers were great at first I liked how thin and absorbent they were....for pee diapers. Then every poo diaper so far has been a blowout that goes all the way up my baby's back. They're noisy and with the poos a huge laundry issue. I'd rather spend the extra cash for Huggies.
Mary Christine L.
San Diego, CA
I tried these because we are on a pretty tight budget and the commercial lured me in with the "live, learn, get luvs" advertising. Huge mistake. These diapers were like putting paper on my baby. Anytime there was a number "2" diaper it exploded out because the elastic on the leg part/back is not very strong. I also found myself changing wet diapers 2-3x more then I was previously. So it didn't save any money as we went through them much faster. I have gone back to my name brand and won't make the mistake of trying anything else again.
Megan W.
Phoenix, AZ
When my daughter was in diapers, I tried every diaper brand in existence. Everything leaked, clothes were ruined, money down the drain! Then I found LUVS and I loved them! Any leaks were minimal nothing was coming up the back of the diaper. They were affordable! Money saved everywhere! Go buy a pack if your child is in diapers or if you know someone whose child is in diapers! They are sold at Target
Kristen P.
I spent a ton of money of Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers when my daughter was a baby. They were good diapers but the price was breaking my wallet. I received a Luvs coupon in the mail so I gave them a try. I never bought another package of Pampers after that! Luvs worked great and didn't feel like the cheap store brand diapers. My daughter never had any issues with leakage or rashing from using them.
Angel F.
I WOULD NEVER BUY THIS DIAPER BRAND EVER AGAIN. This is the worst diaper ever. I had to constantly change my baby's clothes because every time she pees or poop, it goes through the diaper even though it was advertised as "super absorbent" and "leak proof". No it was not. Yes its cheap but you get the quality for what you pay for.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
When I tell you the Luv commercials are spot on, I mean that. With my first and 2nd kid I was strictly a pampers mom, but with my 3rd and 4th, things start to become a bit more expensive and you start to realize you've been paying for a name on a box. For me, Luv diapers compare well to pampers. No leaking, snug fit, don't cause any type of rash, unlike parents choice. Great quality for great price.
Lauren H.
Moses Lake, WA
I bought these in a bulk size because of the price and I had coupons for them but thank god i also purchased Pampers because these did not hold pee very well and when my bfed baby would poop it would always leak out. I don't recommend these to any new moms unless you cannot afford other brands. if you do purchase these make sure to change them if the feel even a little wet bc they won't hold anymore than that.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?