BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Haleigh H.
I tried Luvs because they were on sale. They have worked great and we have had no leaks with them. However I will not be buying them again. They have a powdery "diapery" scent that other brands I've used haven't had and my husband and I find it very annoying.
Maureen A.
I really wanted to love these but honestly they were so-so. They worked for a little bit, but overnight they'd leak. Nothing works better than Pampers unfortunately because they're more expensive. But I guess it makes up for it because you're using less diapers. I would fly through boxes of LUVs diapers.
Ashley B.
Center Line, MI
I don't know if its just where I'm at but Luvs are my go to brand for diapers! I never have to worry about leaks unlike I did with the pampers which gained stellar reviews but not from me! Like I seriously invested in Luvs the second time around and would highly recommend them. They are priced very competitively so they are affordable. They do have some sort of "fresh" scent but I've never had any sore bums or rashes this way!
Crystal S.
Griffin , GA
Luvs is a very affordable diaper. They are the cheapest before you get to the store brands. I like the fact that they are a thin diaper and not bulky like some diapers. They have a fresh scent to the too. Luvs is better with leak protection then a lot of the higher priced name brands. They really fit nicely on my kiddos. I have 3 children so I have tried many diapers. My opinion is that Luvs is better than costly brands.
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA
I always buy luvs. There's always a coupon out there for them and there much cheaper then pampers and Huggins but they work just as good. I've never had any issues with these diapers with either child. Great quality an great price. I also love that they don't smell funny when peed in like pampers.
Christopher M.
Tampa, FL
I purchased these diapers as a last resort at a local convenience store, My child (a gorgeous size 4 7month old with the skin of a cover model) does not enjoy canoodling with other children while in such low quality disposable undergarments... Needless to say Kennedy was not amused, neither was his skin. still trying to get over the emotional hurt of seeing my child scream because of the lack of absorbency.
never again
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These might be the worst diapers I've bought for my daughter so far.They leak easily they feel way to thin kinda like a plastic bag I didn't like them. I mean unless you're really on a tight budget then buy them but I wouldn't recommend these the price is really affordable I give them that though.
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I honestly do not like luvs brand pampers.. I got some for my baby shower and I used them and for some reason my son always went threw when he went poop. Every time. I don't recommend them. I'm not sure if they are pricy or not but if they are cheap I now know the reason. I perfer Huggies or pampers.
Rachel A.
Great diapers for the price. I tried several brands since my daughter was born and these were one of my favorites. I never had a problem with leaks. All other diapers are either more expensive or very cheaply made. However, I had to switch brands. My baby is very chunky and Luvs did not fit right. They are not as stretchy as the other name brands and more squared shaped than curved around the thighs. Still a great deal.
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
These diapers are great for the price! They are cheaper and offer more diapers per box than huggies and pampers. Plus there are usually coupons in the newspaper. They work just as well too. I do kinda wish they had a slip on version like Huggies since my toddler wants to be changed standing up now.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?