BY LUVS #23 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1903)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Cassie P.
Springfield, IL
I used huggies with my oldest son and then when my youngest was born I had two kids in diapers for a period of time and it was expensive, so I turned to using luvs because they were the cheapest. Now even with only one child in diapers I still use them not only because of their price but because they are truly amazing and hold so well for long periods of time. Their commercial is so true saying second time moms choose love and we do and we stick with them!
Danielle C.
Lakeside, CA
These diapers aren't horrible but they definitely aren't my favorite.
The pros are that they are cheap and don't irritate my sons skin.
The con is the smell. It smells like grandma perfume or something... Always worried me that my son would get a chemical burn or something(he didn't). There are other diapers for roughly the same price that don't have the smell.
Holly H.
Cambridge, OH
These diapers are cheaper than other brands and they fit good around the legs. They cause my son to get diaper rash though. I had been using Huggies and Pampers for a long time for my son. I tried these and my son got diaper rash for the first time in over a year. After I'm done with this pack I will not buy anymore.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
When our daughter was first born, we bought every band of diaper imaginable! From high end to store brand, thensearch for the best diaper was on! For us, Luvs couldn't be beat. Our daughter could make it through the night without leaking, whereas other competing diaper brands would need to be chaged three times! And the price was great! Not only were Luvs considerbly cheaper than its cmpetitors, but you got more diapers! Thanks, Luvs! A+!!
Trinity M.
Saint Albans, WV
I love Luvs! They fit my daughter great, they keep just as much in as Pampers did for us, and they seem to fit her very comfortably. They cost a lot less than other "name brand" diapers but provide a much better quality than store brands have for us. The only issue I have really had with them is that they like to release little gel beads sometimes and don't always soak in as much moisture as other brands have, though this isn't an every diaper thing.
Victoria S.
Tampa, FL
Excellent diapers! I have used them for years and love their quality and cost. I have compared them with Huggies and Pampers. While I do prefer the Huggies over Pampers right after birth (newborn sizes are an excellent fit) I always switch to Luvs once I need size 1 or 2 and Huggies get expensive. They hold really well so you do not always have to worry about waking baby for a late night change if you're luckily enough to have a good sleeper.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Every diaper is a hit or miss with your baby... they might work for a few months then they grow or get a little thicker and the diaper doesn't fit or work like it used too... I ended up using Luvs when my toddler was sizes 4-5.. then switched to store brands because Luvs stopped working. When they worked they were A okay..
Jen P.
Ruskin, FL
I purchased this brand of diapers because I had a few coupons and there was a sale at CVS. It was very disappointing because they leaked, gave my son diaper rash after the first use and the bands didn't stick well. The bands would actually fold and crease into his skin. After three attempts I had to go back to the store to get his normal Huggies Littlw Movers.
Rachel E.
We love LUVS diapers! They are a fraction of the cost compared to major brands and they actually work better in my opinion. The are perfect for our 2 year old daughter for both day and night. These also worked well for our son at bed time until recently. He's 4 and he wets through them now and they have recently started making a rash on his bottom. Hopefully he won't need them much longer though. Over all we have been very pleased with them.
Christina C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like these diapers for my toddler, she only wears them at night when she goes to sleep and they don't leak any accidents she might have in the middle of the night. I wish they had training pants in LUVS but maybe they are working on them. I wouldn't use them with a baby that still uses diapers all day long and poops on their diaper still, to me I don't think the quality is strong enough for a child who still only goes in a diaper.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?