Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 437 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Its gotten sooooooo bad Ive cancelled the LUVS subscribe and save orders and switched to Huggies.
I don't know why they changed the diapers but whoever did obviously doesn't have children. Thank goodness I'm almost through this horrible box.of diapers..... one thing is for sure my laundry load will decrease since the wet clothes and sheets will come to a halt once we switch to another brand.
Very disheartened that the quality of these diapers suffered GREATLY with the "improvement"
Comfortable through the night, neither do I plus I have to change the bed sheets every time. I wouldn't buy Luvs nor recommend them.
Pros: pricing, the pricing was great. But not for the quality. They also had some cute designs. And they did fit my son well.
If you didn't change them right with the first accident they got saggy, no problem during the day. Unless you were out and about. But the real problem was bedtime. They had little beads in them to absorb pee. The beads would literally fall out the diaper, the diaper would disenigrate. They left my son with a horrible rash. And a nasty mess for me to clean up.
Needless to say I would not recommend this product. And i didn't even finish the box I bought.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos