BY LUVS #23 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1904)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Ashley N.
Hubert, NC
I have two kids and Luvs Diapers have been my go to for each! I have tried other brands, but always had leaks. Luvs work better than the other brands and the cost is much more family friendly. Very satisfied with this product!
Alexis B.
Hixson, TN
This is the best diaper brand because when my nephew wears them, he can wear them for an extended amount of time without being soaked when it's time to change him. They absorb everything unlike the generic Walmart brand that we've tried. The only bad thing about the Luvs is the price with the amount. With the Walmart brand, you get 90 something diapers for $16. With the Luvs, you get 70 something for $20. If Luvs had Walmarts price, they would be 5 ★ diapers!
Ashli B.
Most of my friends use Luvs with absolutely no problem, so when I went out and bought a pack, I super excited thinking I'd get to save some $$. From the moment I opened them, I could just feel how cheap they were compared to Huggies and Pampers. Which doesn't necessarily mean they are horrible, just not the quality I was used to. They gave my son horrible rashes, and I was using twice as many as I would have with Pampers or Huggies. The one good thing about Luvs is if you don't like them, they will refund you, which I'm not sure either Huggies or Pampers do. I ended up giving them to my friend and just stuck with Pampers!
Jennifer F.
Collierville, TN
It's interesting to see the spectrum of people who hate these diapers and love them. Body shape must have a lot to do with how well they work. I initially started with Huggies and LOVED the indicator that let me know she was wet and it was time to change her, but after the 10th time of having to change her sheets, or clean her swing because poo leaked from her leg, I was done. I switched to Luvs and was nervous because they're a cheaper brand. I don't have to shop around anymore. No more explosions out the back, no more poo running down her leg, no more changing her sheets in the middle of the night. I love these diapers.
Cara C.
Castaic, CA
We are a cloth diaper family, but at nights we use disposables. I have tried many different brands and luvs holds its own with the more expensive ones. I've never had a leak and my son with normally sensitive skin has never had a reaction to the materials. I do wish they would forgo the powder scent, though.
Calandra P.
Pell Lake, WI
I bought a box of these and on numerous occasions the velcro attachment to secure the diaper onto my child would break off. I e-mailed the company and they said they were going to send me two $10 coupons for any of their brands of diapers (which would include pampers) I received two $8 coupons specifically for Luvs. So after the initial disappointment I bought another box of Luvs assuming the first box might of just had some defective diapers, however, the problem persisted. I gave the other coupon away :( If I didn't continuously encounter this problem within two large boxes of diapers I would have loved these diapers.
Elice M.
jefferson, TX
Have been a fan since my.twin were born and it had been our diaper of choice...even subscribed to the AMAZON MOM SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE DELIVERY. BUT ever since they changed whatever it was they changed we have leaks out the WAZOO! NEVER had problems with leaks prior to the "diaper improvement" but since then it is leak after leak.

Its gotten sooooooo bad Ive cancelled the LUVS subscribe and save orders and switched to Huggies.

I don't know why they changed the diapers but whoever did obviously doesn't have children. Thank goodness I'm almost through this horrible box.of diapers..... one thing is for sure my laundry load will decrease since the wet clothes and sheets will come to a halt once we switch to another brand.

Very disheartened that the quality of these diapers suffered GREATLY with the "improvement"
Crystyl H.
El Dorado, KS
My son is allergic to so many things its unreal but your diapers are the only ones he can wear without breaking out in hives, plus being extremely affordable we tried cloth diapers but since he is alleric to all dryer sheets and most detergents there was no way they smelled good after one use even yet luvs smell great =) Oh yes and I learned long ago these are the best if your baby is used to having blow outs only diaper that keeps my kids mostly clean.
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
I have given Luvs diapers a chance and I honestly didn't like them. I bought them at Walmart and honestly bought them because they were cheaper than other diaper brands. I mean during the day they're fine I guess bc I change my. Any very very constant. But at night they always seem to leak. So besides the fact that my. Any doesn't sleep
Comfortable through the night, neither do I plus I have to change the bed sheets every time. I wouldn't buy Luvs nor recommend them.
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
I hated luvs.
Pros: pricing, the pricing was great. But not for the quality. They also had some cute designs. And they did fit my son well.
Cons:
If you didn't change them right with the first accident they got saggy, no problem during the day. Unless you were out and about. But the real problem was bedtime. They had little beads in them to absorb pee. The beads would literally fall out the diaper, the diaper would disenigrate. They left my son with a horrible rash. And a nasty mess for me to clean up.

Needless to say I would not recommend this product. And i didn't even finish the box I bought.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?