BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Kristi M.
Madison, AL
We've used Luvs with both our girls and love them! You can't beat the price and the coupons are awesome. Such a great brand! Most of mine were bought at walmart and target.
Candice C.
Denton, NC
My child has been in Luvs since he was 8 months old. We used Pampers Swaddlers before (because we got a ton at baby showers). When our supply ran out and we started having to buy diapers we switched to Luvs because we didn't want to break the bank. For the price Luvs are good. Rarely leak, and my son seems to like them fine, no skin irritation problems at all. When compared to Pampers swaddlers, they (Luvs) are not as soft and I really miss the line indicator like on the swaddlers to tell how wet the diaper is without having to squish the diaper. I will, however, continue to buy Luvs solely for the price. They are better than any store brand, but just don't stand up to Pampers.
Jackalyn E.
I do not like these diaper at all. They are not as strong and absorbent as Pampers or Huggies. I was disappointed in them since they say they are leak free and absorbent right on there package. I would not recommend this for your child.
Jena B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are my favorite brand of diapers. I very rarely ever have a problem with pee leaking out. Both of my son's never had a reaction to this brand and the price is good.
Jami C.
Elizabethtown, PA
Not a fan of these diapers whatsoever. Though they're a good price and offer more diapers in their packs for the price that you pay - I wouldn't purchase these again unless I absolutely had to. You truly get what you pay for in terms of quality. Whatever it is they're made out of, it's very cheap looking and feeling. My daughter has had both blowouts and leaks with these diapers. They're obviously not the worst thing on the market, but I would recommend something that's better quality than these diapers.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I used Luvs diapers for my first son and we loved them! He never had any major blow outs and they always fit nicely without leaving red marks or being too tight. We are now using Parents Choice diapers because for a cheaper brand they are good quality for the price and quantity. I always reserve Luvs as my main brand name choice diaper and still buy packs when they are on sale or I have coupons. If you're not wanting to go with a cheap brands then Luvs would be the diaper to try out first.
Ashleigh G.
I WISH these weren't awful so that we could save a bit of money when it comes time to purchase diapers. Unfortunately, I bought them for the first and the last time two days ago.

They were out of the Pampers Baby Dry (which I highly recommend, along with Pampers Swaddlers) in my daughter's size so I figured I would give Luvs a try to hold us over. Bad mistake. Initially I thought they would work out well because the fit seemed great; that was until we took a trip to Target and she had an absolutely horrible blowout (the only one she's ever had). Needless to say, I will be donating the remaining 42 diapers to a neighbor and hope that they have better luck. :(
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Much cheaper than most brands! Last through the night with no leaks! My son is tall and skinny and they fit perfect!
They are the only brand I buy now for both my kids!
Nichole M.
Murfreesboro, TN
For my son, Luvs has worked better than both Huggies and Pampers since he was a newborn until now, at 2 years old. Surprisingly, for us it has been the only diaper that could hold both poop and pee without a leak! This did come as a pleasant surprise to me, since it is most affordable. Although, I've heard parents say it has given their babies rashes, I've also known other brands to do so as well. This product is a good buy for any mommy and its affordability makes it worth a shot!
Rebecca C.
Ledyard, CT
Love to use Luvs!!! My 3 kids have all used them. Why pay more for diapers that can't touch the quality of luvs?! Luvs with Ultra Leakguards Size 6 Diapers
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?