BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Jennifer P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These diapers were a lifesaver with my now three year old toddler. We had issues with other brands such as leakage, breakage in the straps, irritation, etc. Finally I decided to give Luvs a try and thankfully, found the one brand she didn't soak through during the night. We tried to use them with our son and we're actually disappointed to learn we couldn't because of his allergies and sensitivity to anything BUT the ever expensive Huggies. However I recommend Luvs to my mommy friends all the time, especially for such a great price - plus they're constantly on sale!
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For the price of the diapers, these are worth it in my opinion. I have used them for both of my sons. They are great ad they smell amazing. They last us all night long never a leak.
Stephanie J.
Glenpool, OK
I tried Luvs several different times and constantly was disappointed. They’re made of a cheaper plastic like material which is quite loud and seemed to frequently leak. I tossed them in the trash and went back to Pampers.
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My middle child has sensitive skin and besides Walmart brand diapers LUVS is the only one that works for her. They don't leak, she "LUVS" them and I highly recommend to any parent.
Samantha D.
Forestburg
these diapers are amazing. They move wonderfully with my son and don't leak through. All other diaper brands he peed through the first pee but these hold up wonderful.
Irene A.
Modesto, CA
Love the price! The only complain I have is that they don't hold as much pee so as you baby is growing I recommend to go one size up because they will pee through the diaper
Kayla H.
Bismarck, ND
We received a box of these at our baby shower and didn't even finish using them. Each time we would go to change a diaper, they looked like they were going to explode (and we change our son quite often)! They also had this really gross feeling to them afterwards, kinda like a jelly feeling and I didn't want my son sitting in that. We use pampers exclusively now, but if you're looking for more affordable diapers these would be it. I can't say we ever experienced any leaks with them.
Jillian V.
Montville, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I hated these diapers. Both of my kids tried them, and even with the smallest amount of liquid they would leak everywhere. I would absolutely not recommend these diapers to anyone, unless you really like cleaning and doing laundry.
Kristi M.
Madison, AL
We've used Luvs with both our girls and love them! You can't beat the price and the coupons are awesome. Such a great brand! Most of mine were bought at walmart and target.
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
These are my absolute favorite brand of diapers. I love the light scent they have. They are great against leaks and fit well. Very affordable and would highly recommend them to any parent!
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?