BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Maitland R.
Springfield, OH
Luvs are my favorite diaper brand! Quality diapers for a great price. I've used Luvs for all 4 of my children. Store brands never compare to the quality. Other brands are too expensive
Summer G.
I like luvs and there good on the price! I was using them for a while with my son!!! But one thing I wish that they would do is put the line on there showing when there wet or not but other than that I love luvs!
Ashley-Rahne M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Most certainly NOT my first choice of diaper. They are really cheap, so there's that, but that's about it. They're papery and thin; not a problem for a pee-pee diaper, buy with poopie diapers, they just don't hold up. I could LITERALLY see the poop through the diaper; it turned from purple to a golden-vrown colour on the outside, thanks to the poop seeping through. Almost like grease on a bag. After using Pampers and Huggies, my mother-in-law bought these for us once and then never again. The first time we ever had a leak was with these, right out of the side, soaking through. Spend the extra money for a better brand, trust me.
Jamie T.
I LOVE Luvs! Both my girls stay dry as long as I need them to, hardly ever get rashes from soaked diapers! I can't say enough about this brand! Not to mention, they're affordable! What more could you ask for?!
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love luvs! My son pees through every other brand but this one at night. Hands down the best overnight diaper. GREAT price too. Especially if you have a coupon. And they smell good too lol
Lindy-Shannon W.
Old town, FL
Leak proof and last all night. I had trouble with my sons skin being sensitive and these are the one brand he doesn't have trouble with. Not nearly as expensive as other brand either.
Kristy B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is one brand of diapers I absolutely hate I've gotten them at my baby shower for both of my kids and both times I have used them they have leaked so bad and cause rashes. Not a fan!
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are my favourite. Cheap and I think better leak coverage than pampers or huggies ! These and acme mom to mom diapers are my must haves for my 2 year old abd almost 3 month old!
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Both my kids would pee straight through these. The diaper would be on 30 to 60 minutes. In my own opinion no. They are more affordable and others have better luck. Would not buy again.
Jennifer P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These diapers were a lifesaver with my now three year old toddler. We had issues with other brands such as leakage, breakage in the straps, irritation, etc. Finally I decided to give Luvs a try and thankfully, found the one brand she didn't soak through during the night. We tried to use them with our son and we're actually disappointed to learn we couldn't because of his allergies and sensitivity to anything BUT the ever expensive Huggies. However I recommend Luvs to my mommy friends all the time, especially for such a great price - plus they're constantly on sale!
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?