BY LUVS #23 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1903)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Heather W.
Nampa, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Has a baby fresh scent and very soft compared to other brands. Fits snugly around baby's leg and stomach so there is no leakage. Switched to this brand a few years ago and wont ever switch back :)
Elisha B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This has always been one of my favorite go to diapers when my kids where young especially when money was low. I wanted a brand that I could still trust and luvs was it. It's really affordable
Jaimie Z.
Sumter, SC
These are the most disgusting disposable diapers we've ever used. They smell HORRIBLE and the reason they are so inexpensive is because they are cheaply made and well.. you get what you pay for. I avoid this brand if I can.
Stephanie R.
Westminster, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I will pick LUVS over any diaper company. I've never had a issue with leaking or anything. I first started my son with Huggies and they weren't doing the job .... I'm glad I made the switch.
Alexandria T.
Nolensville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love luvs. Great price and gets the job done. The only thing I wish luvs had was a wetness indicator. Other diapers that have it keep me at ease so I know my daughter isn't uncomfortable.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Only kind of diapers my son can wear and they are a life saver great prices and he's not allergic to them we get them from Walmart I can't find anything wrong with them and we have been using them for 2 years now!
Keely T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These have been the best diapers for all three of my children. They don't have any irritating scents, or fabric that will irritate my baby's skin! Theyre not too pricey but they are so worth the price!
valeria d.
El paso, TX
Even tho it's at an affordable price, I wouldn't recommend . This diaper leaks alot and it sags way to much! Could be looking like it has ponds off per, when in reality it has very little.
Summer G.
I like luvs and there good on the price! I was using them for a while with my son!!! But one thing I wish that they would do is put the line on there showing when there wet or not but other than that I love luvs!
Maitland R.
Springfield, OH
Luvs are my favorite diaper brand! Quality diapers for a great price. I've used Luvs for all 4 of my children. Store brands never compare to the quality. Other brands are too expensive
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?