4.02 / 5 based on 1,912 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 438 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
I picked these diapers up because they were cheap and I figured that I'd try to save a few bucks. My son broke out in a rash and i figured out it was caused by these diapers. I called customer service and they helped a lot, sending coupons to pick up another case of diapers, either huggies or pampers.
These are my favourite diapers of all time. I am so sad that they are not available in Canada. They are super effective and SO affordable, They smell amazing and they don't irritate my little ones super sensitive bums. I have recommended them to all of my American friends.
Absolutely love luvs! Great quality and cheaper then store brand in most stores! Love getting the huge boxes from Walmart. They never leak and smell great too! I tell all new moms to use save their money and use luvs!!
comprar legal gente uma era historia comprar vender fraldas gente sonho comprei vermelho chocolate brasileiras produto verdade maravilhas gente vamos ideias muitas parecemos felizes compramos verdade entende compramos entede yes c
I used Luvs with my son and since being a single mother it was in my price range and they did the job. I was going to stick with Luvs when I had my daughter but they caused a really bad diaper rash and so I wasn't able to use them for her. I would recommend this brand to other parents though because I think that they are a great choice in diaper.
I used luvs diapers with my first child and fell in love with them. They can easily withstand the night. Not only that they did not rub my son raw like other brands did. My daughter now uses them and I could not be more amazed about this product. Not only is it fairly priced but works just as good as Pampers or Huggies!
Love these diapers! mine and my boyfriends absolute go to's! super affordable and work great! she sleeps through the night because they keep her little tush dry :D i buy a pack or box every week or so because their so affordable. i haven't been able to buy a pack of pampers or huggies in along time because their so costly...but luvs are spectacular! i highly recommend to any paren't that wants a great cheap diaper brand! <3
I made the switch to Luvs with my second baby. My first child had only been able to wear Huggies due to leaks and poor coverage in other brands. As he got older and closer to potty training I tried him in Luvs and they worked as well as Huggies for him at that point. My daughter has wore Luvs pretty much since the beginning and we have had no issues. Why pay more when you can have a good product that is budget friendly..
Absolute favorite diapers. Price is great, doesn't break the bank, hardly ever have the dreaded blow outs or leaks over night. 3 babies and not one has had an issue or reaction to Luvs, even the youngest who has extremely sensitive skin. Only diapers I will buy.
We recently have been going back and forth between this brand and another one. Our daughter is wider and the LUVS hold up well. They fit her perfect and don't leak throughout the night if she happens to sleep for a full 8 hours. Love these, and they're affordable.
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos