BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Amber R.
Somerville, OH
I made the switch to Luvs with my second baby. My first child had only been able to wear Huggies due to leaks and poor coverage in other brands. As he got older and closer to potty training I tried him in Luvs and they worked as well as Huggies for him at that point. My daughter has wore Luvs pretty much since the beginning and we have had no issues. Why pay more when you can have a good product that is budget friendly..
Ashley H.
Eustis, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these diapers! mine and my boyfriends absolute go to's! super affordable and work great! she sleeps through the night because they keep her little tush dry :D i buy a pack or box every week or so because their so affordable. i haven't been able to buy a pack of pampers or huggies in along time because their so costly...but luvs are spectacular! i highly recommend to any paren't that wants a great cheap diaper brand! <3
Shelby C.
Alvin, TX
Absolute favorite diapers. Price is great, doesn't break the bank, hardly ever have the dreaded blow outs or leaks over night. 3 babies and not one has had an issue or reaction to Luvs, even the youngest who has extremely sensitive skin. Only diapers I will buy.
Ashley Z.
Eldorado, ON
We recently have been going back and forth between this brand and another one. Our daughter is wider and the LUVS hold up well. They fit her perfect and don't leak throughout the night if she happens to sleep for a full 8 hours. Love these, and they're affordable.
Sara H.
East Alton, IL
My daughter used to soak through her Huggies and her Pampers, thus causing me to clean up a baby and change out sheets in the middle of the night. I bought a small pack of Luvs to try and never looked back! They hold more than the Huggies or Pampers seem to and they are pretty durable!
marline p.
Randolph, MA
I have two children. A 5yr old boy and a 1yr old daughter. My son has been out of diapers for a while now and trust me, I'm thrilled. Anyways, I used Luvs diapers for him and I currently use it for my daughter, especially at night. Luvs diapers are good quality for a great price. I haven't exprerienced any leakage and my daughter's skin remains intact with no adverse effects.
Cassandra C.
Lafayette, IN
I have used lugs with all my children and still use them to this day. They give you name brand quality for less money. You will tend to have leaks if ur kids pee Alot. But my daughte has woke up with no lleak and what seemed like a 20lb diaper
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
I went through two other diaper brands before I tried Luvs and these are the winners, they didn't leak at all and fit my son very well. I always buy these now and if I can't find them I go with Little Ones which are in my opinion second best.
Jessica a.
Oxford, AL
This is my favorite brand! We've used them on both of our boys and they are the only diapers that I've had zero rash issues with. The price is great and I usually have no leak issues. If you're having leak issues, you may want to go up a size!
Allison C.
Aldergrove, British Columbia, BC
We couldn't stand these diapers. Very stiff, didn't feel soft at all. They leaked like crazy. Nightime was the worst! Couldn't wait till the small package I bought was gone!!
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?