BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I do not like or trust the luvs brand and will never buy it again! this brand no matter which type of diaper it is I buy always leak and I always end up with a mess! I was in seattle with my daughter and aunt and her diaper leaked through her clothes and all over her. it was a disaster!
Crystal A.
West Haven, UT
After four kids, I have tried every kind of diaper on the planet, and I while I prefer something else for infants, these are the best for babies. Every time I try something else I come back to Luvs. They are the best value. Leaks and blowouts are so rare compared to other diapers.
Deidre M.
Hurst , TX
I know each child is different so it's hard to go off diaper reviews, that being said, WE LOVE LUVS! They fit just right and hold all the pee! We size up for bedtime/overnight diapers but otherwise the sizing is spot on.

We tried almost all the brands out there and for us, LUVS are the clear winner. I'll be using them with baby #2 as well.
Maggie B.
We tried using Huggies, Pampers, and numerous other brands after having our daughter, but none of them seemed to be able to contain anything. We switched to Luvs, and never had another blowout! We used them with our son as well, and have never had any issues. They even last through the night without leaking - even if your kid sleeps 12+ hours. I would definitely recommend them!
Dakota T.
Irvine, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our go-to diapers. We've tried sooo many brands (everything from Huggies to Pampers to Seventh Generation to Honest Co.) but we keep going back to Luvs. The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is because it didn't have the stripe but it definitely doesn't stop us from buying them.
Matiah M.
Nolensville
I love the scent, makes my baby smell fresh. They make great night time diapers. I won some in a raffle, I was apprehensive but they made a great impression on me. The only con is the design, it's a bit simple for my taste. I will definitely buy some more for my little guy!
Coli K.
Nanih Waiya
I alwayz use this brand my absoloute favorite! They last longer and hold more and also smell so good!  J always buy at wal mart and it's affordable for my income!  Luvs Diapers with Ultra LeakguardsLuvs with Ultra Leakguards Size 4 Diapers
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Luvs have been our go to diaper for both boys the oldest is almost 7 and youngest is just shy of 3. Great leak and overnight protection. Only down fall is the most recent case we got they have a very rough feel and the markings on the bottom are bigger then our normal ones...
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Someone actually recommended I try Luvs. I was skeptical. They're not overly pricey, but I never knew anyone in my direct circle who loved them. Every single time, they leaked, and exploded. After I ran out of them, I was glad. I will never repurchase or recommend to anyone.
Danielle S.
Mount Perry, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Thesw diapers are cheaply made and they leak big time and arent vert effective. Im truly disappointed that PG makes theses. You got to change the bavy every time they pee any wetness they start to smell awful. These are definitely not a diaper for babies wear all night
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?