4.02 / 5 based on 1,912 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 438 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Great, affordable diapering brand once children start eating solids. Leaked like crazy with mine in early stages of baby.
Other than pampers I honestly prefer these over Huggies diapers any day. Never had any problems or rashes from using them.
Luvs never worked for us. My son always leaked through them. It's really disappointing because they are rather affordable.
These were good for my son temporarily. He began leaking out of them constantly and got a big ugly rash from wearing them.
I love Luvs when we aren't using cloth diapers. I have had so many blowouts using Pampers. Plus you can't beat the price.
I used there for both of my kids they work great and are half the price. I won't waste my money buying over priced brands
Luvs are definitely my favorite! They have a great scent, and they hold a ton! So they are wonderful night time diapers.
I love luvs diapers, they're the only thing my child doesn't leak through and they don't give her a rash like the others!
The only diaper I trust for the overnight stretch. Price is fabulous for the quality. My son is definitely a Luvs baby.
These work great for my daughter. They are comfortable and don't leak. Also, the price is a little easier on the wallet!
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos