4.02 / 5 based on 1,912 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 438 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
While the cost of Luvs is definitely more affordable than either Huggies or Pampers, I am willing for to pay the higher price for either over Luvs. My three month old has leaked through these diapers many times, and I feel like her skin gets irritated more with this brand than any other we have tried. Would not recommend.
These are not my favorite diapers. I didnt experience any leakage or have issues with blowouts, but they did leave my daughters bum a little red. My biggest issue with these was the smell. Whenever my daughter peed in these there was an awful, very strong chemical smell that Ive never experienced with any other diaper.
So i used these with my son about 10 years ago and I loved them... I spoke so highly of them and even told my sister about luvs last year when she was gonna have a baby.. She bought them and i changed my niece and now i am not a big fan. I felt the diaper felt hard and just not the same. I am very disappointed in Luvs.
Luvs are definitely my first pick in diapers, for both my son and daughter. I've never had issues with leaks, and they seem to fit the most comfortably for babies. Unlike other diapers, the aren't made to be super tight around babies thighs, which usually causes irritation. Never go cheap on diapers, it's not worth it!
I prefer Luvs because of the the bang for your buck factor. My children have a reaction to Pampers, so between Luvs and Huggies I tend to go with Luvs. I also really like the purple design on the diapers. They have a mild scent - a pleasant scent. My only issue would be that they're not natural/organic cotton.
My child has sensitive skin and Luvs diapers reacted poorly with her skin and caused a rash. I would not recommend these to parents of kids with sensitive skin. I would love to use these because of the low price but the price is not worth having my child uncomfortable.
para mi son los mejores panales del mercado! tienen una resistencia increíble,no hay susto de que se moje durante la noche! yo use varias marcas y durante la noche tenia cambiar el panal porque se mojaba y también le daba irritación en la zona del panal pero los Lvus acabaron con todo eso! para mi sob los mejores
I like this brand of diapers. They are not quite as soft as some of the other well known brands but they work well. We didn't have any leaks or anything. There is not a wetness indicator, so that a plus for those who are concerned with chemical contact. They also tend to be much less expensive. Worth it!!
I think these are good enough diapers. Whenever there is just the SLIGHTEST bit of moisture they swell up instantly it seems. I mean if you are on a budget these will do. ALOT better than parents choice. I will say that with Luvs you need to change them every 2 hours, never wait longer than that.
Great diaper. Keeps baby dry. Sizes do run alittle small. Very affordable and can find at any grocery store. Probably the cheapest diaper you'll find that actually works. I will be buying these again. Would recommend
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos