4.02 / 5 based on 1,912 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 440 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
I loved these diapers for my daughter. They smelled great and they got the job done when needed. I was on a budget and these were a great purchase.
I like luvs diapers , they fit my son snug and good. My only problem is it doesn't have the line to tell me when he's wet but they are good diapers !
Literally all my child has worn since trying out different ones TWO YEARS ago! No leaks, no irritation, this mama is happy! And soooo affordable too!
This brand is by far my favorite. My daughter has very sensitive skin and they did not break her out like pampers did, AND they are more affordable!
Luvs are great diapers at a cheap price. Both of my sons had/have sensitive butts and these diapers and Huggies were the only brands they could wear!
I'm not a huge fan of these diapers. My son frequently leaked through these diapers. Also, the material does not seem as comfy as the Pampers brand.
The absorption layers are a joke in these diapers. They leaked every single time and cannot take pressure like that when a child suddenly sits down.
Second quality, cheap diapers. Have more of an odor than other popular brands. I had better luck with store brand diapers when I needed to be frugal.
I just bought my daughter two packs of Luvs the other day, they are absolutely amazing! They're very affordable, and excellent at preventing leaks.
We loved these diapers. They were the only ones that didn't leak. My children didn't even have reactions to the diaper's like others. Great Diaper!
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos