BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For my son these diapers actually work the best! In my opinion they hold up leakage pretty well especially when it gets really full! I always depend on these when he's sleeping at night and I've never had an issue! I'm a first time mommy and I've tried other diapers but Luvs is going to be my number one choice!
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
these hold SO MUCH with little to no leakage. we tried pampers crusiers for my son once he was on the move but i had also got a small package of these, not only are these more afforadble but you get more in the box. I have told everyone in my mom group to make sure to make the switch to luvs
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I switched my son over to luve when he was a newborn. I had always used pampers swaddlers but the pricetag was so high. These are the same exact quality but so much more affordable. When you have multiple kids in diapers in really adds up. I highly recommend these as they hold up well and never smell.
Beka H.
Haysville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I personally cannot stand LUVS diapers. I would honestly buy a store brand before I bought these diapers. The beadlike material in them has left horrible rashes on my kids. The lower price range than Huggies or Pampers isnt even worth it since you go through twice as many diapers then if you were to just buy one of the other. They say "second time moms choose luvs" but this mom has 8 kids and I would trash them before using them.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
not a big fan of these. I have a lot of friends who will only use these and say they are better than any other. I strongly disagree. I don't know if my son just shoots out a monster stream of pee on the regular or what. Because he would constantly leak through these! But like I said I know plenty of people who rave about them. They cheap and you can find anywhere with baby products.
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
These are the only diapers I will use on my baby. When we were in the hospital after she was born we were using pampers, she was always having blowouts. She rarely has blowouts with luvs, if she does its cuz no diaper could hold that much ha.you also cant beat the price and there are always coupons for them.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The only thing I liked about these were the price. They came to about 11 cents per diaper. The smell is very strong and gross. They don't absorb very well, my daughter almost always had a blowout or leakage in these. Nighttime I had to layer like 3 and still didn't work well. I switched to cloth diapers and they held amazing. So thank you Luvs for finally making me switch to something good for the environment and my wallet.
Jaid L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seeing as I have twins it's the more affordable route, they hold a lot but sometimes they leak really bad, I find myself changing my babies more frequently with luvs than I do huggies. I also don't like the scent, and that they don't have the elastic back, which makes the diaper run smaller, my 6 month old twins have to wear size 5 diapers in luvs because they're so awkward sized.
Kasi B.
Bullhead city, AZ
I can't stand these and it's mostly because of the scent.
The scent is so strong on these it's nauseating and doesn't mix well with urine or their feces. The diaper feels like a cheap, thin, soft plastic and the straps don't stretch very well. I've had several tear and a few of the fasteners tore off completely with no effort. Walmart store brand holds up much better than these do and they cost less. Target brand and Pampers Dry diapers look, feel, and function just like these.
Mehlin P.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These diapers are not absorbent at all. I received these diapers as a gift during my baby shower and these diapers were my least favorite. I used them because I don't like to waste anything but I would never EVER buy these diapers for myself or anyone else. They're harsh and almost feel like paper. These should be diapers you give a kid to play on baby dolls or used for a diaper cake but not a real kid.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?