BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
These did t hold, they leaked. My daughter had chemical burns from them. For the money I can just get store brand that work better and have better features
Alyssa A.
Ridgefield, WA
I HATE these diapers. They always leak for my kids and they feel cheap and thin. Often they even explode overnight and all the gross gel beads spill out.
Yesenia M.
Tampa
Very good diapers.
Not as thick as diapers brand, but good for the price especially when having multiple babies.
The size stays true to what is advertised
Kendra T.
I have never had a leak with Luvs. They are much more affordable than the other brands. I used to only use Huggies, but my opinion these are just as good.
Christy C.
SARALAND, AL
Luvs are my top pick for diapers once out of the newborn stage. My boys have never gotten rashes from them, they are low cost, and they absorb really well.
Heather E.
Pinellas Park, FL
My Baby has been in these since birth! They absorb well and do not leak. They also are the only diaper to not give him a diaper rash and are cost friendly.
mary c.
I like luvs because its a good quality of diapers also the price is affordable. I used the brand for both my children so I like them and recommend them.
Stacy C.
Manassas, VA
I have never had any issues with these diapers. They are reasonably priced and have no heavy scent of anything. They don't leak which is a wonderful thing.
Laura G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I absolutely love Luvs diapers. They don't leak like Huggies. I also the price too. I think that they are better price than Pampers and work just as well.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
These were the only brand that wouldn't leak at night for my son. I love the great price and the flexibility of the diaper. The patterns are cute as well.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?