BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Alina W.
Not a fan of these diapers. I got some leaking and they don't hold up as well as pampers brand. They are less expensive but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Courtney S.
My daughter breaks out with every other disposable diaper on the market. These are the only ones she can wear. They do have a very strange odor to them though.
Mercedes R.
Conewango Valley, NY
I used these diapers for almost four years with my first born. They are amazing diapers that are amazing at any age! I never had blow outs or leakage problems!
sarah l.
Wilmore, KY
I used these with both of my children, they were reasonably priced and they stayed dried longer with these. Would recommend these to any new parents out there.
Keesha M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy these diapers all the time now that my daughter is older and I have tried the other brand. Very inexpensive if you buy them at WalMart and use a coupon.
Amanda H.
Loxahatchee, FL
I've tried numerous diapers with my 5minth old. I will be sticking with LUVS! I never have a problem with leakage or blowouts! For the price they are awesome!
Monay P.
Not really a good. Diaper for a baby sleep overnight in its not leak guarded at all I like that the price is less and you get a few more than some other brands
Jessica H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They are not my first chose but They are such a great price for everyday morning after noon wear but i wouldn't recommend them at night as they do leak a bit.
Shante C.
Wichita Falls , TX
I've used Luvs multiple times for my daughter and I just never cared too much for them. They leak out of the front top of the diaper overnight and I hate that.
Samantha P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a great affordable brand they have a good smell to stay fresh & they don't leak through. You should at least give theses a try if you haven't before
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?