BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Kristen S.
I love Luvs diapers! They've got a cute design with a monkey that ages as the diaper sizes progress. They don't leak, and I don't have many problems with blowouts.
jess t.
Bullhead City, AZ
Luvs are the only diaper I have used for my babies. They are cheap and work great. you know that they are great diaper when they sleep all night and don't leak.
jessie s.
Morehead, KY
I love luvs. I always use these diapers. They are affordable and very good for overnight. They don't get soggy or give my son rashes. You get what you pay for.
Amanda T.
Wolcottville, IN
Luvs are a great balance of quality and affordability. They were all we used with our first two kids (boys). I don't mind that they don't have prints, because children don't know the difference unless we tell them.
Kaitlyn P.
Gallatin
I tried these diapers with two of my children and I really don't like them at all. They are not very absorbent and they leak very easily. I will not use these at all.
She B.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love the smell but this diaper gives my son a bad rashes and it feels like the whole thing is made out of plastic. Its very noise when i change my sons diaper
Ruzica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I hate this diaper brand at first it was okay till my son broke out in hives I will never again use a cheap diaper and its cheap for the price because it sucks!
Nicole E.
Poulsbo, WA
To be honest I think these have an awful smell to them and no it wasn't what was inside of them that made this particular smell. It smelled a little chemically.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
I switch to these diapers when my child is about 3 to 4 months to me they hold a lot more than any diaper on the market and don't judge me but they smell so good
Molly T.
Joliet, IL
We did NOT like these diapers for my son at all. I would have loved to save money and buy these but they gave my son a horrible rash and they leaked EVERY time.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?