BY LUVS #23 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Reviews (1904)
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
The best quiality diaper for the price. I like Luvs even more than pampers. Having several kids at once definitely made me look for a less expensive diaper. Luvs was it.
Rachel J.
Keysville, GA
Some of the worst diapers ever. Caused rashes and ALWAYS leaked. I probably used this diaper on my son for 3 days and gave away the rest. I don't recommend these at all.
Destiny M.
Waynesboro, PA
Started out with an expensive brand of diaper. Then I decided to try Luvs and absolutely loved them and thats what I get for now on when needing to diaper my children.
Heather M.
Scio, OR
They are great inexpensive diapers, but they just don't hold a candle to huggies for me. I buy them when I am in a pinch and they do the job, although I prefer huggies.
Lindsey P.
Abingdon, VA
Luvs are very affordable compared to some other name brands. They are soft and have a nice scent, the only downfall is they seem to fill up quickly (for my little one)
Hannah K.
Kansas City, MO
I hated these diapers with my oldest daughter. Huggies were the only diapers that worked for her. I loved these diapers for my youngest. I've never had a problem.
Sarah m.
I love these diapers! They're all we've bought ever since we ran out of our baby shower diapers lol. I love the price, the feel, and the absorbency of these diapers!
Carolyn M.
Luvs are okay diapers for during the day but they do not hold up well. They are made cheaply just like any store brand ones. I only buy them when huggies is sold out.
Ariana D.
Coopersburg , Pa
I would choose LUVS over any brand! They are inexpensive and they are great! I have had maybe 1 blow out the entire time I have had her. So I recommend these all way
Francheska A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love LUV diapers! my 1 & 3 Year olds use them and i never had a problem with them. did i mention their cheaper then other diaper brands ?! i give them 2 thumbs up!
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?