BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Monica A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I remember actually doin a science experiment on these and Luvs weren't as good as Pampers and Hugs. I used them on my kids twice and they're diapers would fill sooo fast!!
Samantha B.
I love luvs! My favorite brand of diapers! I started out using all the others and always come back to these! They keep everything inside when my little guy goes number 2!
Amanda P.
Vermilion, OH
I have never had a problem with these diapers! I started using them with my son, and now I use them on my daughter. They're affordable, and the monkey on the butt is cute!
MzT H.
Hillsboro, OR
These are my favorite diaper. They hold a lot without leaking. They are affordable. I have not had problem with any skin issues but wish they were a little more breathable.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
I liked these. They work good. Just as good as the more expensive ones. These are very affordable & work great. Have never had any issues w leaks w Luvs. I recommend them
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
The best quiality diaper for the price. I like Luvs even more than pampers. Having several kids at once definitely made me look for a less expensive diaper. Luvs was it.
Rachel J.
Keysville, GA
Some of the worst diapers ever. Caused rashes and ALWAYS leaked. I probably used this diaper on my son for 3 days and gave away the rest. I don't recommend these at all.
Destiny M.
Waynesboro, PA
Started out with an expensive brand of diaper. Then I decided to try Luvs and absolutely loved them and thats what I get for now on when needing to diaper my children.
Heather M.
Scio, OR
They are great inexpensive diapers, but they just don't hold a candle to huggies for me. I buy them when I am in a pinch and they do the job, although I prefer huggies.
Lindsey P.
Abingdon, VA
Luvs are very affordable compared to some other name brands. They are soft and have a nice scent, the only downfall is they seem to fill up quickly (for my little one)
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?