BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Heather B.
Gastonia, NC
I love using these diapers. I used them for all four of my children. Cheaper than most brands and have never have a problem with even sensitive skin. Great value for a great product.
Maria T.
Minneapolis, MN
Luvs is a great brand and a great price. I used these for size one and two for my kid. However he does not have hips and we had to switch brands as they did not fit his small waist.
Crystal  S.
Wilmington, DE
I used these diapers on my daughter and they did prove to be leak proof, however if they were too wet from over night, they started falling apart. I will not be buying these anymore.
Andrea L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using luvs diapers since my daughter was born and have never been let down. The price is so affordable and it holds a good amount. I will continue buying these diapers.
chanelle r.
Luvs worked good for my daughter we never had a leak nor an allergic reaction. Luvs was the best price considering we're throwing them away. I would use it again on the next baby.
Maria J.
They are very resistant diapers. My baby has worked very well no spills, no rosaduras skin. It has the pleasant aroma as pampers or huggies but as diaper is excellent and good value.
Mercede R.
Madison, OH
Great price for the amount you get! My daughter and now son have never broke out in them and they hold a good amount in them! I never worry when my daughter sleeps through the night.
Brandy L.
Echo, LA
I've used these diapers with all three of my kids (all boys) and they have never failed me. I've used the higher price Huggies and Pampers and just can't see the big difference.
Tiffany I.
Lebanon, NH
These are my favorite diapers as far as "cheap" diapers go. For the price you pay you get great fit on most babies and I hardly ever have an issue with my son leaking out of them.
rebekah l.
Delray Beach, FL
I used luvs for both my boys up until around 1.5. i noticed once they started drinking more water the diapers started to leak over night. amazing for newborns and infant though!!
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?