BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Jennifer J.
Douglasville, GA
These diapers are great! They have the best value, I've never had any problems with these diapers, they last all night without any leakage, definitely recommend!
Amanda N.
Jackson, NJ
I absolutely love LUVS! For the price, they are amazing. I have twin girls, so diapers are expensive. These do the trick, and won't break the back. These are the same as some of those other more expensive brands.
Chelsea S.
Newark, OH
I cloth diaper, but sometimes I need something on the go and I have tried about every brand of diaper to find the best one...and now I always come back to LUVS.
Am H.
I will use Luvs if i have to but they are definitely not my go to diaper. I have found that they are very leaky and the fit is very different than other brands.
Christa C.
San Antonio, TX
Both my son and daughter used these diapers as babies. With both of them, they leaked almost every time the wore them. We ended up switching to Pampers brand. The Luvs cost less, but you get what you pay for.
Kim T.
Lima, NY
I have used Luvs for both of my kids and I think they are one of the better brand of diapers! And the price is a lot lower than some of the other brands, including the generics! I wouldn't use anything else!
Melissa F.
Bay St Louis, MS
Hands down my favorite brand of diapers, the feel the holding power and doesn't leak and my child tends to pee out of other brands of diapers....not Luvs though!!
Daisy L.
New Haven, CT
This brand is good and affordable but not for my daughter she breaks out in hives from these diapers , I thinks it's the sent on them they have to much putfume.
Kelley S.
Monroe, NC
These diapers are really enexpensive and really do the job. I have bought the expensive pampers and I still prefer luvs over them any day. They don't ever leak. They actually hold more than any other diapers.
Holly P.
Dudley, NC
Absolutely LOVE these diaper! It's the only brand that I have been able to use on both of my children. Any other brand broke them both out! I tell all of my mom friends try them. You won't be disappointed!
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?