BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Jenna N.
Winchendon, MA
Used these once on both of my earlier children and never will again they both got severe allergic reactions they both needed to be hospitalized from. The ER doctor told me this is very common and they see it often with luvs.
Katie  R.
Flint, MI
Although my son is 10 now I only used Luvs for him. They seemed too be the best for boys. I would highly recommend trying them. Plus they are cheaper then other brands.
Amanda S.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like these ok fine but when my boys are teething i have to switch to a store brand non scented. I feel like these are heavily perfumed and do cause so skin irritation
Jen S.
I have used them for all three kids. When you don't have a coupon or a sale, these are your best deal. I have never had a problem with leaking or causing skin problems.
Mannie D.
Frisco, TX
Luvs are so great! They are amazing for night time, as they provide great leak protection. They are snug and durable, comfortable and don't cause my LO irritation. My only issue is the strong perfume scent. I don't really like that.
Victoria V.
Buckeye, AZ
These were the only diapers that didn't rupture on my daughter's booty. Yes, RUPTURE. Huggies ruptured almost daily, I would find the crystals ON my daughter, which in turn caused horrible rashes. With these, problem solved!
Ashley C.
I like these diapers but more so for an older infant. When I used him when my son was newborn it leaked a lot. I do like the diapers though now and they are great price.
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
Their slogan used to be, 'You live, you learn, you get Luvs." That is so true. I used to by expensive diapers thinking they were somehow superior to other diapers. Nope. Not at all. These are cheap and effective.
Kristin V.
I love Luvs! My baby is 4 months, and we have used all different brands so far and feel they are all about the same. Luvs are my favorite though because of the price!
Amanda C.
I absolutely love Luvs diapers! I have tried the other name brands and this is the only one that I find holds the most! it pulls everything away and keeps my son dry
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?