4.02 / 5 based on 1,912 Reviews
Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks. Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fitsee more...
Top Questions See all 440 Q&A
- "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
- "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
- "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
- "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
- "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Luvs are the best. its what ive bought for both my boys now 1yr and 2 1/2. They're cheaper than huggies and pampers yet better than the store brands. I love them and would never switch. plus they smell good...sounds weird but true
We love Luvs for the price but unfortunately they leak during the night but never had a problem during the day there also soft for being a cheaper diaper but with the price and the coupons they put out this is the only diaper we buy
This is hands down the best diaper out there. After 5 kids I have tried them all. We never have an issue with leaks or rashes. The diapers do not explode after one pee.
These are not a brand of diapers that I will use again. They blew up really quickly and leaked so badly. My son also takes major poops and the diapers will not hold it in.
Good diapers if you are looking for a cheaper brand to go with. They are low cost compared to other brands. They hold up okay and can be bought at dollar generals and walmarts. I prefer other brands but if in a crunch these will do the job just fine.
I love LUVS. They are a very good diaper for a great price. The fit of all the sizes is very true to size. My daughter has sensitive skin and these diapers never irratated her skin. Hands down the best diaper for your money.
I have a 3 month old and i bought a bag of these and now i cant wait till they are gone! they seem to fill way to fast and they seem to have a smell that i just don't like
I use Luvs for my babies and I love it not only is the price reasonable but at the same time they are worth it my kids use these all night and no leaks! I used huggies before and thought those were awesome until I tried Luvs!
I tried these with my son and I think they work ok but if your child is sensitive Id be careful because I don't feel like they wick away moisture as other big name diapers
I haven't had a problem with luvs yet and I like I can get a decent priced box at BJS. The only thing I do not like is their smell. It is very smelly and uses a perfume.
Q & A
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Huggies V Luvs
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos