BY LUVS #21 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
Everyone recommended these to me, as a new mom. I tried them on several occasions and I have to say these are the worst diapers ever! They feel like a cheap cardboard and they don't hold much at all. If you consider the numerous amount of times you have to change these compared to the price of diapers that actually hold up, you can see that you are in fact getting ripped off! After a drizzle of pee these are ruined and are sagging to the ground. More is less in some cases and I would recommend not buying these just because you think you are getting more for your buck, you're actually getting far less.
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use Luvs for my 3 month old and 2 year old and love them. I can pick them up at my local Dollar General or Walmart for around $7 a package. I have tried the cheap store brand diapers which always leak and the expensive big brands which seem like a waste of money and love my Luvs above all. I have had one issue with tabs coming off with one package I bought but the P&G company is wonderful and with one email I received 2 coupons for $8 off my next purchase. So not only did I get to replace the defective package but received another free package. I'm a mom of 7 kids so I've become somewhat of a diaper expert!
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Luvs Diapers i defiantly loved the price however everytime we tried to switch to Luvs all my son did was have constant blow ups. I know diapers work differently for each child. I swear no matter how well it eas put on or adjusted diaper disasters just kept happening. I washed so much laundry during those diapers I hated clothes in general lol. After that i just stuck with what diapers i knew i wouldnt be washing laundry 5x daily!!
Amanda N.
Rochester, NY
We didn't love these. We started in the hospital with Pampers Swaddlers, but ended up buying a case of Huggies since they were a bit cheaper through Amazon. The texture just wasn't a soft - and so we tried Luvs since the price was even better still, and they looked to not be as stiff as the Huggies.
Unfortunately they just seem to have a more plastic feel to them over the Pampers, and while they held in the liquids (and solids) just fine - we decided that since baby girl had to deal with this more than we did, we spent the extra few dollars to get diapers that were a lot softer.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I wish there was more than 5 stars as a max for these . Both of my kids have always had issues with leaking out of their diapers starting pretty early after birth . I have found that these worked with both of my babies . I think they are a lot less price wise when you compare them to some other brands that you find at any of the stores near me . I do wish that they were a little bit softer however , neither of my kids have had any issues related to rashes because of the diapers . I love that if you look you can also find coupons almost all the time which makes these an even better buy.
Alonzo M.
GA
I have 7 kids and we have used Luvs brand with most of them. When we can we get Huggies or Pampers if they are on sale but it's usually Luvs or store brand. I am giving a 3 star review because our children have experienced leaking in these diapers. Not constantly but it has happened. They are better than most store brand out there but not all. We recently tried the diapers from Aldi and they worked fabulous!!! No leaks at all and very affordable. So I would say Luvs is a good choice for inexpensive diapers but if you live around an Aldi give their diapers a try.
Christina S.
I used LUVS for my son since he was an infant. They worked great! I was surprised at how absorbent they were. Of course, there was leaks but he leaked more when he wore other brands. Not only did LUVS provide protection for my little man but also helped save his clothes! Thanks LUVS for being such a staple in my sons life. We'll sure miss your products seeing as how my son is transitioning to training pants. We love LUVS!
Brittany G.
Freer, TX
I was a new mom and thought that the best of the best was Pampers or Huggies. So naturally that's what I bought. My pamper cake for my baby shower was made out of Luvs and I didn't want to waste them so I used them. Needless to say after trying nearly ever brand Luvs is my favorite! I think my child is very happy and feels dry and free to move. They are not too stiff. I even tested them against Huggies and Pampers along with a Parents Choice diaper and in my opinion Luvs was the best!
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I wish I could say that I loved these diapers but sadly I did not. After the first use my daughter broke out in a horrible rash that last a week. I stopped using the diapers immediately. I was hoping because they were cheaper than our regular diapers and just as absorbent that this would be a good switch. I do wonder if it was the baby powder they add to the diaper that created the problem but I'll never know.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really don't care for these diapers. There are plenty of store brand diapers that are way better for much less money. The moment they get wet they have a bad smell to me, much worse than the pee itself. They don't absorb quickly, making babies more susceptible to rashes. I haven't had too many leaks, so at least that's something. I'd rather get store brand any day.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?