BY LUVS

Luvs Super Absorbent Leakguards Diapers: More absorbent than regular Luvs Super-absorbent leakguard core helps lock wetness away Refastenable stretch tabs for a snug fit Leak barrier leg gathers help trap leaks Cottony soft for a gentle feel Contoured shape for a great fit, even between the legs see more...

Kiala B.
Fostoria, OH
Luvs is one of my favorite brands on diapers. My son always seems to go to the bathroom the most especially when he sleeps so I was using Kirklands from Costco. I didnt like that he kept leaking through them. Decided to try luvs because they were still at a better price than others and they have stopped the leaks! Also, I was a luvs baby when I was little. :)
Raychel S.
Fort Drum, NY
I find that these diapers work better than the other name brand. My daughter stays dry longer and the material this diaper is made up of seems to be sturdier. I notice that my daughter has a decrease of diaper rashes when she wears this diaper. I buy this product in bulk at Sam's Club and will continue to do so until my daughter is ready for potty training.
Alesha C.
Used these diapers with all three of my boys and have yet to find a brand that works better. Never had any leaks or any rashes. They are affordable and better than Huggies or Pampers by far in my opinion.
Jaslynn H.
Fostoria
These are very affordable and are super long lasting, my daughter sleeps through the night and it doesn't leak through although, you can buy these at Walmart, Kroger, dollar stores.
BlakeLenae M.
I used these for both of my boys and they hold a lot through the night. Haha I mean to say they are very observant and seem to be comfortable for them.
Mary A.
Nicholasville, KY
Hold just as well as the more expensive brands but cost way less. My baby is very active and they still hold very well! Would recommend!