Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersLuvs
Diapers, Value Pack - Size 5 (112 ct)

Luvs Diapers, Value Pack - Size 5 (112 ct)

by Luvs

#13 in Diapers

Day or night, stop leaks around the clock with Luvs® size 5 diapers for babies between 27 and 35lbs. Triple Leakguards™ absorb 3x better than Huggies Snug & Dry* with three absorption areas, while Nightlock™ Technology locks away wetness for reliable overnight protection. And Luvs takes the guesswork out of changing with a Wetness Indicator that turns blue when wet, telling you when your baby needs a change.

For complete comfort, Luvs diapers are super soft on your baby’s skin with a comfy feel, plus they’re designed with larger, refastenable tabs for a secure fit. So try ’em and luv ’em, and if you don’t, Luvs offers a money-back guarantee.**

Do you like these  Luvs Disposable Diapers brand?
Did anyone have a problem with their baby getting a rash from these?
Is this brand good? I’ve been curious about it
Start your review of Luvs Diapers, Value Pack - Size 5 (112 ct)!
Danielle⁸ S.
North Syracuse, NY
Luvs Diapers, Value Pack - Size 5 (112 ct) uploaded by Danielle⁸ S.
These work well for my toddler. The fit is nice andhes only had a couple of leaks. Affordable. Sometimes they feel full when they aren't. I'd recommend for nights.
Emmy J.
Fort Collins, CO
Luvs Diapers, Value Pack - Size 5 (112 ct) uploaded by Emmy J.
We love Luvs haha! But seriously they are one of the best overnights out there, they don’t leak, they hold up thru the day and best thing is they don’t disintegrate like a lot of the other diapers do after a few pees. We keep some up in the bathroom as we are trying to potty train!
Bri C.
Onaway, MI
Luvs Diapers, Value Pack - Size 5 (112 ct) uploaded by Bri C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Luvs 3 my babies used these 1 got blisters but could only use pampers. They give out TONS of coupons for them too I currently have my 2 year old still in them she can't use parents choice or any of the the other more affordable ones due to skin sensitivity and when she was a couple months old on I kept running in to leaks and blow out bc she peed alot but not with luvs 😊Easy to find at almost every place you shop. Walmart, family dollar , dollar general, Meijer etc. I wish they made a premie size for those who have little babies that stay in premie for more then 2 weeks to a month.
Leticia Z.
Houston , Tx
Luvs Diapers, Value Pack - Size 5 (112 ct) uploaded by Leticia Z.
Luvs Diapers, Value Pack - Size 5 (112 ct) uploaded by Leticia Z.
Purchased at: Target
These diapers have more than Huggies and Pampers for the same price and they really worked for my son. We’ve probably had less than 5 leaks since we started using these, they’re perfect overnight diapers.
Annie M.
Mckinney, TX
Luvs Diapers, Value Pack - Size 5 (112 ct) uploaded by Annie M.
I’ve used these diapers since my kid was newborn, we tried Huggies at first but they gave my kid rashes around the legs! These have been great and they’re more affordable than some other brands! I would recommend trying these!
danica W.
These are the best affordable diapers sometimes can't afford to get more expensive diapers and Luvs do the trick they do hold well !!! Trained my 2 yr old at the time with luvs (she would rip her diaper off when she had to go pee ) so this made it even more affordable that I didn't have to pay a bunch for diapers especially having two in diapers , now my daughter is potty trained and my baby still uses them . My third is coming soon I will be using luvs for her too
Nicole W.
Shelbyville, IN
The only diaper i can use with my son. Huggies broke him out and parents choice leaked really bad by far the best diaper ever.
Brittany W.
Hampstead, MD
I used to swear by pampers and Huggies until I started having leaking problems and my daughter got a chemical burn from Huggies. Switching to Luvs has been the best thing I could have done and I've never had an issue with leaking. I love these diapers!
Lauren M.
Angier, NC
I was always a die hard Pampers fan up until recently. I tried Luvs and haven’t stopped since. My son hasn’t leaked through a single diaper and I oddly like the smell of them. The price point is also really great.
Elizabeth C.
Buckeye, AZ
I have tried so many different brands of diapers between 3 kiddos. Luvs is the one I have found that is not only budget friendly for every family, but it met all of my expectations! They are extremely absorbant, there are no leaks or blowouts, they run true to size, they're soft, and they smell GREAT! I am officially a loyal customer of luvs!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cara C.
Silverton, TX
il y a 9 mois
Kimberly B. il y a 5 mois
When we had our first child in 2017 we started off with the more expensive brands like Huggies and Pampers, and for us, both of those brands leaked. We decided to try Luvs and we have never had any issues so we are loyal to the Luvs brand even now with our second child. More expensive brands are not always better. Save some coins and buy Luvs!
Cherylynn B.
cibolo
il y a 2 ans
Aleesha L. il y a un an
If you download the Dollar General app on your phone they usually have coupons! Plus they have $6 off your purchase of over $25 on Saturday’s :)
Samantha W.
il y a 2 ans
Are the Luvs Diapers, Value Pack - Size 5 (112 ct) any good? I usually stick with Huggies, but these are so much cheaper I thought I’d ask!! I want to make sure they’re good before I buy them!
Jasmine M. il y a 2 ans
Yes they do work really good but my little girl turned out to be allergic to them but that’s just what happened to my little girl, but overall they are a great brand of diapers, they fit her very well, and wasn’t too tight around her waist or her legs, and she could pull on it and it wouldn’t come undone which is amazing. I recommend them.