Luvs Diapers Size 4 - 100 CT uploaded by Brittney M.Luvs Diapers Size 4 - 100 CT uploaded by Priscilla Q.Luvs Diapers Size 4 - 100 CT uploaded by Kristen M.

BY LUVS

Luvs® Diapers SIze 4 - 100.

Super value!

22-37 lb.

10-17 kg. see more...

Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
I absolutely love these diapers. My 1st child had some sort of allergic reaction to Pampers when she was little, so I switched to luvs; SO happy that I did. They are extremely affordable compared to other brands and they perform just as good, if not better. I just had my 2nd child and these are the only diapers we use for him. They're super soft and don't irritate the skin. The tabs are refastenable so if you have to make some adjustments you don't have to worry about them not sticking again. They don't leak, even throughout the night! Overall, a very durable, high quality diaper for a really amazing price.
Britany C.
Seymour, IN
I love luvs diapers. They are the best by far but here lately they have been ripping open and the diaper isn't full. The gel on the inside makes a huge mess and it's rather annoying. Other than that I love them and always recommend them to friends
April H.
These diapers are a great bang for your buck. They are comparable to pampers diapers with softness and they still hold liquid really well. We can use these overnight with no leaks. I recommend to every mom!
Samantha  J.
Fayetteville , NC
These are by far my favorite diaper brand! Not to expensive and they don’t leak. I’ve had 3 children who have used them. I love the smell they have. Worth every penny!
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
With my oldest daughter when I was pregnant I loved them. They are affordable & they have a great smell. Now that she's up moving around and walking a lot I'm not so sure I still want to use this product. I recently tried out another brand of diaper and I'm leaning more towards them. This diaper is great for newborns & children who crawl, but once they get moving this diaper doesn't hold a lot & tends to get saggy.
Brenda T.
North Las Vegas, NV
I'm very surprised with this diapers in the beginning because they are cheaper and works OK, but in the last days with this size I noticed that leaks so Easily and I have to change the diaper more often...
Britni R.
These are my back up diaper when I cant get Pampers. They last very long and have good coverage and leak protection. I usually get these from Rite-Aid for 20 bucks or less
Priscilla Q.
Okay so with my first daughter I was sooooo iffy on these diapers on my second child I loved them! I just finished with her luvs box they're so affordable and you can literally buy them anywhere my daughter is now 8 months and I'm still using luvs I love them so so much! For any new mommies to be!!
Lauren C.
These are the diapers I have bought for all three of my kids. I have had no leaks at night and their not as expensive as huggies or pampers. I usually buy mine at Walmart but I'm positive they sell anywhere that diapers are sold. They do run a little smaller to me than other diapers but I love that these hold more and have no weird smell like other diapers.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I love these diapers! I've used them with all four of my children! They are a quality diaper! They smell nice! They are affordable! I will continue to buy them again and again!