BY LUVS #89 in Diapers

Find disposable diapers at Target.com! Luvs diapers big pack - size 3 (104 count) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Natasha M.
I bought these diapers to test out compared to the pampers were normally use. They have a slim profile so they are easier to fit into a diaper bag and don't give my son a huge diaper butt, however my soon has peed through them at night a few times. I'm going to try the next size up before I write them off completely, because they work great for us during the day.
Breanna D.
Virgie, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Luvs is the only diapers that work well with my daughter as far as fit goes. Huggies and pampers just seem too small, but luvs fit perfectly. We also luv the monkey designs because my daughter is crazy about monkeys, no joke. Since we ran out of our gift diapers from baby shower luvs have been the ones she has wore! We luv luvs.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a total weirdo and love how these diapers smell! We've tried all kinds of diapers and these are the only diapers my two year old can wear that he doesn't leak through at night. I feel like they're very affordable and you can almost always find a coupon for them as well.
Amber A.
They are pretty cheap as diapers go, and you get what you pay for. The scent is way too strong for me. My baby has sensitive skin so I don't like to put scented things on her but these did not give her a reaction. They are very...crinkly when you take them out they sound like you just ruffled a plastic bag. They are alright for coverage nothing special.
Kirsten T.
Troy, MI
I've had moderate success with Luvs. I don't know if I can fully fault the diaper for the leaks, as they seemed to only occur overnight when my daughter would wear them for an extended period of time. During the day, I had no problems with leakage as she moved around, crawled, etc. Also no evidence of skin irritation on her sensitive skin.
Catherine C.
Richardson, TX
These are okay, but they do have a tendency to leak. Also, my 10 month old can get the diaper off fairly easily, but she cant quite do it with other brands. The tape tends to snap as well, even though the child is barely in the size.
Julia B.
Orange park , FL
I don't love these diapers. When time were righ they worked ok for my first. They tend to run larger which was a plus for me and they're less expensive but if you have a baby with sensitive skin they won't work.
Marie B.
I’ve used luvs for both my boys! I love luvs. This particular box does have a very chemical smell but they’re great for lasting all night.
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Luvs was a wonderful brand for my son we are now up to size 6! They didnt give my son a rash like other brands i was very happy with them
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
I am a big fan of Luvs. They are much cheaper than the other major brands and did not leak at all for my son even when used overnight.
Dani H.
I've always used pampers, up&up or the babies r us kind. Do these do as good of a job as any of these other brands?