BY LUVS

Find disposable diapers at Target.com! Luvs diapers big pack - size 3 (104 count) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Henda G.
Louisville, KY
I love this brand of diapers. Very good quality and best price. Very affordable as well. I'd recommend to anyone. Plus they don't leak so that's a plus. Luvs Diapers Big Pack - Size 3 (104 Count)
Brandi C.
hempstead
These diapers are great!, they hold everything that needs to held in without it coming out the sides. And you can’t beat the price. Definitely would recommend to anyone! Especially if you’re trying to save some money.
Shana C.
Naperville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LUVS are terrific! The price is fabulous. The fit is great. No issues with leaking at all. The monkey design is pretty cute too. I've used LUVS for well over a decade with all of my children.
Kennisha L.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the fact they are light weight and they lock in wetness also I love that it holds a lot of the urine over night Luvs Diapers Big Pack - Size 3 (104 Count)
Lilianna P.
Austin, TX
Just got these the other day! She really needed them, because parents choice diapers gave her a small cut on her thigh, so never again with those diapers. I will update my review when after a while of using. Used them yesterday and she likes them so far no irritation
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are actually one of my favorite brand of diapers. I was honestly shocked I loved them so much because I really only hear about pamper diapers and I wasn't too confident that these diapers would hold off, but they work great! Really the only diaper that keeps my daughter dry during the night.
Shyanne G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These do the trick when you need them. Target was out o my usual Pampers in size 3 and my daughter is allergic to Huggies so I got these. Very skepticall because they were the cheapest thing in target but they alright for he price. The few things I dislike about them is the strong scent, the feel of the diaper on the outside, and there is no wetness indicator like the diapers I am used to.
Alyssa L.
I have two daughters and when I had my second all I use is luvs. I feel out of all the diapers I tried with my first daughter nothing else compared. When I woke up to change them they didn't leak. The held up great. They didn't irritate their sensitive skin. Both my girls had really sensitive skin especially my youngest. All other diapers just always leaked and fell apart. Plus they are so much more affordable than huggies or pampers.
Cheryl R.
I decided to try these out as my daughter got older and went through more diapers each day as buying another premium brand became way too expensive. I was pleasantly surprised with these. They fit well and are pretty absorbent. Some nights they just can't handle large amounts of pee, but overall they do a good job.
Natasha M.
I bought these diapers to test out compared to the pampers were normally use. They have a slim profile so they are easier to fit into a diaper bag and don't give my son a huge diaper butt, however my soon has peed through them at night a few times. I'm going to try the next size up before I write them off completely, because they work great for us during the day.
Dani H.
I've always used pampers, up&up or the babies r us kind. Do these do as good of a job as any of these other brands?